• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF.vs.XIII & KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpcolour

I dont know exactly if this show go here, because it has both FF and KH in it

I found this thread on Final Fantasy.net where this guy argues that FFvsXIII can have stuff to do with KH

heres the link Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy XIII - Final Fantasy Net - Forum

thoughts???

P.S. plz note that this is not my work and cred should go to that guy who wrote it
P.S.S move this thread if it does not belong here

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's bullshit. Both projects are lead by Nomura, and the guy's known for repeating things without the intention of them necessarily having a deeper meaning, so it's no surprise there are correlations between games directed by him.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
∞;4979905 said:
It's bullshit. Both projects are lead by Nomura, and the guy's known for repeating things without the intention of them necessarily having a deeper meaning, so it's no surprise there are correlations between games directed by him.

I agree.

It's something that only in your dreams could happen and about the images that they look the same it's just Nomura's style everything Nomura draws has something in common with the previous ones.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
*facepalm* that was made in "2006" when people thought "birth by sleep" was "kh3" and thought it was about the keyblade war...

either that was a stupid thread he made....
just saying...dont take it the wrong way Dx

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
That thread is all BS, but Nomura did say that he was going to make FFvs13 similar to KH's style, except for an older audience.

Style as in Gameplay

lol. The only pics that look alike are the ones with them the the throne. But both are Nomura so of course you would find similarities.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
∞;4979905 said:

Pretty much this.

Awards
Hey, I think he's on to something.
I also think he's me from 4 years ago. Funny how you can change in such a short time.
NAH I WAS CLEARLY TROLLING:

yesssss i know. People take this topic the wrong way in two different radicals:

1. They believe that it really will be a bout KH. The odds of vs. XIII being about it are about one in a billion people

2. They get angry, basically saying, "NO IT'S NOT ABOUT KH IT'S ABOUT FF THAT'S WHY IT'S AN FF GAME!!!!"

Well, this is supposed to be a fun topic people so chill lol

Like I said, that's supposed to be a fun topic people so "chill."
Yeah, I was pretty big fag. Still am, of course.

seifbugazia

i am not suprised at all. numora himself said that "ff vs 13 is gonna be a realistic derivation of kingdom hearts"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back