• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ff7 in kh series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'm sure a lot of people have noticed this already, but Squall is not from FF7, he's from FF8. The Compilation of Final Fantasy VII pretty much started after KH was released, FF7 starting it off.

Oracle

Not all FF characters in KH are from FFVII...

Setzer from... III(?), Siefer, Rai, Fuu, Selphie and Squall are from FFVIII, Vivi from IX, Yuna, Rikku, Tidus and Wakka from X and Paine from X-2.

tdc456

The Compilation of Final Fantasy VII pretty much started after KH was released, FF7 starting it off.

Wrong my friend. Way off. FF7 started over 10 years ago on the PSOne. KH didn't start until 2003.

Other than that. FF7 is the greatest franchise ever next to KH and the Halo series. Kh will grow to be even greater. They already have more games than the FF7 Compilation.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Wrong my friend. Way off. FF7 started over 10 years ago on the PSOne. KH didn't start until 2003.
Wrong the Compilation of FFVII did start after KH and KH started back in 2002.

Anyways most of the FF characters are from either FFVII or FFX (FFX having the most). The FFVII characters are not really from the compilation but whatever it's all the same.

Setzer from... III(?)
Yes and no Setzer is from FFVI but it was released as FFIII to the US.

Awards
has anyone else noticed that all the final fantasy characters(cid, yuffie, squall, cloud, aireth, and sephiroth) are from the final fantasy VII compilation.

You're... kidding, right? It even says in the journal that most of them are from FFVII. Frowney face for you :(

dejah

:|
FF7 is the greatest franchise ever next to KH and the Halo series.

KH and Halo doesn't even come close.
FF7 is in a whole different league. ten years after its release and it's still going strong.
give KH and Halo a couple more years.

DarkeTiger

Website
www.kevan.org
FFVII had a lot of help continuing by different releases containing characters from the game (dirge of cerberus, advent children, etc)

Had FFVIII had that kind of attention it might be as popular as FFVII right now, though FFX-2 just sucked and killed it

Rix

:)
Awards
Most of the FF characters in KH are Nomura designed..(I thin Vivi is the only one that is not) So since Nomura has a lot to do with FF7, most of the FF characters are from that game.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Not all FF characters in KH are from FFVII...

Setzer from... III(?), Siefer, Rai, Fuu, Selphie and Squall are from FFVIII, Vivi from IX, Yuna, Rikku, Tidus and Wakka from X and Paine from X-2.
And dont forget Auron from FFX.

FFVII had a lot of help continuing by different releases containing characters from the game (dirge of cerberus, advent children, etc)

Had FFVIII had that kind of attention it might be as popular as FFVII right now, though FFX-2 just sucked and killed it
It also depends alot on the fanbase of the game that makes it a success.

DarkeTiger

Website
www.kevan.org
And dont forget Auron from FFX.

It also depends alot on the fanbase of the game that makes it a success.

Well FF8 kind of rivals FF7, as it has an okay fan base, but I reckon it'd have a stronger one if it had other titles to promote it more, as FF7 would most likely be weaker without its other titles (especially advent children)

Rix

:)
Awards
kinda off subject but did anyone notice in KH1 Cloud was dressed a little like Vincent? Just throwin that out there

yes, we know. I heard something about that they originally planned to put Vincent in there, but changed their mind.. So it ended up with Cloud dressed up as Vincent:p

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Yeah, FF7 compiliation confirmed. XD Too bad Vincent Valentine couldn't join in for the ride, I'd love that! XD

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
another thing i noticed when playing CoM was that cloud has a wing. i think it has something to do with crisis core. MMMMMAAAAYYYYBBBEEEEE.
I wouldnt link the KH story to FF7. Cloud's wing was there from the first KH as well (cant remember if it was in KH2 , because he does do a move where he flies around the place). Cloud most likely has a wing because he is using his darkside to fight at certain parts in battle. His darkside is Sephiroth who is always seen with the one wing. But Cloud never had wings in the FF7 series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back