• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF8 x Worlds End With You pitch

• Thread starter Deleted member 246005
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 246005

In FF8, Squall gets pierced by an icicle attack and fans believed he died.

It's a fan theory but I thought it would be a cool pitch for a crossover.

Squall died and has to go through a version of the Reapers's game in order to come back to life.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Anything with TWEWY and I'm sold

D

Deleted member 246005

Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you do this type of thing with any dead character?
Yeah but I just thought of Squall because I wanna play the ff8 remastered.

Zack from FF7 also works and you could tie it into the Remake's tease of Zack coming back.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 246005

What if theres a whole game about dead final fantasy characters in the reapers game?
I thought the FF games were in their own universes. So focusing on each entry's individual universe felt more focused in terms of marketing and storytelling.

Plus you have Dissadia for the Multiverse shenanigans.

But it's an option as the 1st World's end with you game established each universe has its own version of the Reaper's game.

I rather do a Multiverse version of the Reaper's game later on. Squall or Zack would be the initial pitch.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I just want all the dead FF characters taken to Shibuya to play the game

D

Deleted member 246005

The reaper's game kinda happens in another dimension anyway so I don't see why we cant have FF characters from different games and different universes.
You could. I just had a preference as I wanted some more focused for the first entry.

Back