• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFI & FFII: Dawn of Souls

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnTi-SoRa

On a Need to know basis and you don't need to know
I found both games to be pretty cool, but for some reason I found FFII cooler because it had a story, mind you not a good but it had a story nonetheless, and the fact that you can like train yourself by kicking your own ass which is kinda funny and somewhat also cool too

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Is it okay if I talk about Origins? I have that, but not Dawn of Souls. They are pretty much, the same game? If so... FF1 is awesome, I picked two warriors (Cloud and Auron), one white mage(Rinoa) and one black mage(Vivi).

I have not gotten to FF2 yet because I haven't finished FF1 (too much homework). I'm hoping to get them both done before the release of FFXII (I am really slow at RPG's).

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I didn't like FFII, you had to use stuff for it to become stronger, why come stuff can't level up as you level up like in FFI. Then, you had to remember key terms and then again, it did have a story but I liked FFI's better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back