• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFX unnveiling video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Maybe they just worked extra hard on that demo version to impress the crowd more.

Although that playonline thing, whatever it was, didn't make it to the American version. Bah!

S

Shadow Soldier

I think thats from "Final Fantasy X International"

Tidus also has black hair in that one.. at least thats what I saw. And PlayOnline is just online gaming with the game.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
^No Shadow, lol.

That was the prototype video. Tidus resembles the concept artwork a lot more, even the hair color... I gotta agree that the animation looks better here, but yeah...

What I think is funny and props to FF8 is the fact that it uses only FF8 music!! The music was so good... xP

To explain why Shadow aint right, the International version is EXACTLY the same as the original version, only with a few extra bosses and a bonus disc that contains artwork, interviews, trailers, music videos, etc. (only Japan and Europe/Australia got this version...)

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Playonline use to be help, hint thing, you go to to get info on the games. Now its big online thing for games like MMOS and other online games..

Dang we miss out alot... Square Enix, can't they see beyond Japan or is it just not hitting them in the face yet. They'd make so much more profit if they actually released some of their product worldwide.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
^OH MY GOD! Do you read? ;)

It is not a game, it was a prototype that was not even released. It was just to show off what the game would look like, thats all...

Unless you mean the Int version, which was released outside Japan, both Europe and Australia got the version.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Gunblader Lionheart said:
Dang we miss out alot... Square Enix, can't they see beyond Japan or is it just not hitting them in the face yet. They'd make so much more profit if they actually released some of their product worldwide.
Playonline dont do good here in the U.S or the UK.. They wouldnt make any real profit. If this Playonline thing was anything woth wild.. It wouldnt of mattered.. There not going to do something that not going to sell good..

Thats why DoC online was taken out.. Because Playonline isnt that great here or in the UK..

Rufus_ShinRa said:
Playonline dont do good here in the U.S or the UK.. They wouldnt make any real profit. IF this Playonline thing was anything.

Thats why DoC online was taken out.. Because Playonline isnt that great here or in the UK..
Oh o.k., I didn't realize, if anything I thought it'd do great in the U.S. It must be Japan only o_0

keybladeboi said:
hehe, i got the special DVD with my FF10... its was guuuuuuuuuuuud!
So did I,
It's nothing to good just a few KH game-trailers and also interviews with Tidus's and Yuna's Voice overs. Lame excuse for a DVD really.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
New2Ya said:
^No Shadow, lol.

That was the prototype video. Tidus resembles the concept artwork a lot more, even the hair color... I gotta agree that the animation looks better here, but yeah...

What I think is funny and props to FF8 is the fact that it uses only FF8 music!! The music was so good... xP

To explain why Shadow aint right, the International version is EXACTLY the same as the original version, only with a few extra bosses and a bonus disc that contains artwork, interviews, trailers, music videos, etc. (only Japan and Europe/Australia got this version...)

My FFX is European and got nothing (no artwork,no trailers)but the disk >=O!!!!!!!!

S

Shadow Soldier

New2Ya said:
^No Shadow, lol.

The more I know.. Cause knowledge is power!

Meh, I didnt go into a whole lot of search for it. I just looked up FFX International.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Oblivion wielder said:
My FFX is European and got nothing (no artwork,no trailers)but the disk >=O!!!!!!!!
That means... you got OWNED by your store...

Nah, I dont think the Platinum version has the bonus disc, only the original FFX PS2 games in the PAL region have it...

But you do have the extra bosses in the game. (Dark Aeons and Nemesis)

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
I' ve got the Platinum version >_<Damn!
Yes i have fought with all Dark Aeons and Nemesis,tough battles..especially Nemesis and Dark Yojimbo(you have to beat him 5 times in a row)

Squall18

New2Ya said:
That means... you got OWNED by your store...

Nah, I dont think the Platinum version has the bonus disc, only the original FFX PS2 games in the PAL region have it...

But you do have the extra bosses in the game. (Dark Aeons and Nemesis)

That's what I thought.
I wasn't entirely sure though so I didn't say sooner.
I didn't know the Dark Aeons and Nemesis were'nt in the other versions.
That sucks, but they're a pain in the arse anyway.
Is Penance in every version of the game?

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
I'm really glad FFX didn't turn out like that. FFX is my favorite game, ever, and the preview made it look somewhat dull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back