• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFXlll in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
Hey, I noticed something about Riku and Sora's limit command, Session. When they attack with those 13 swords it says, Xlll swords. Now in the trailer of FFXlll versus 12, that mysterious boy summons 13 swords. The swords circle around him, like they do in Sora and Riku's limit. Not only, that but they look just like them. So I was thinking that could it be possible that Nomura put the FFXlll swords in Sora and Riku's limit command as somewhat of a heads-up about FFXlll versus 12? Or is it just a conincidence that the FFXlll versus 12 swords look very simiar to Xlll swords in Sora and Riku's limit command?

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
You made 3 threads... >_>

..anyways, I think Nomura did that on purpose..he likes given out clues.

Manachild

unknown_boy said:
Hey, I noticed something about Riku and Sora's limit command, Session. When they attack with those 13 swords it says, Xlll swords. Now in the trailer of FFXlll versus 12, that mysterious boy summons 13 swords. The swords circle around him, like they do in Sora and Riku's limit. Not only, that but they look just like them. So I was thinking that could it be possible that Nomura put the FFXlll swords in Sora and Riku's limit command as somewhat of a heads-up about FFXlll versus 12? Or is it just a conincidence that the FFXlll versus 12 swords look very simiar to Xlll swords in Sora and Riku's limit command?

I think its a coincidence, but you're probably right.

away to the ligh

Hosnestly I've never noticed until you just mentioned that. Of course there are alot of things in kingdom hearts like that you just don't notice at times.like on the Island, I did't notice that kid was tidus until the end of the game, I know it sounds stupid, but I just didn't.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
Dark Essence said:
You made 3 threads... >_>

..anyways, I think Nomura did that on purpose..he likes given out clues.

true ffxiii might be the last final fantasy games based on org XIII because the creators didn't plan on getting that much sucess to make the other 12 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back