• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fight at the Station of Awakening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Okay, am I the only one to notice this? Okay, as we know, the Awakening is also dubbed, "Dive into the Heart", right? Whcih means that when Sora and Roxas go there, they are really just exploring their heart (or Sora's heart specifically), right? This also explains why Roxas doesn't get the real keyblade until he goes to the stations on the Third Day in KH2.

But that's not my point. Let's go to BbS. In the game at the end, Vanitas goes into Ven's heart and they have a metaphysical battle. Am I the only one who noticed that this fight is similar to that of Sora and Roxas' in KH2?

Let's look at the facts:

-Sora vs. Roxas/Ven vs. Vanitas
-Roxas comes from Sora's heart/Vanitas comes from Ven's heart
-Roxas was in Sora's body before the battle/Vanitas was in Ven's body before the battle, but only by a matter of seconds

Discuss...

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Yeah! Now that I notice it, it does seem VERY similar. Almost identical. And since Roxas is part of sora and vanitas is part of ven. Its the same thing!

Athel

Machinist
I had pretty much held this regarding the Dives. Only problem I ever had with it:

During Sora's Dive, the Stations are of the Princesses of Heart.
During Roxas', Sora takes the center stage, with Donald, Goofy, Riku and Kairi in the circles behind him.
During Ven's, he seems himself.

Why that last one? Why doesn't Sora see himself? I can get why Roxas sees Sora, because he's exploring Sora, the half of them that has a heart. But why is Ven the only one with himself?

I know it's probably just a question of Nomura's design. I was just never satisfied with it, that's all.

And yeah, the Ven-Van clash is pretty similar to the Sora-Roxas clash. Only difference I see is that Van has the X-Blade (two joined Keyblades) and Roxas has two individually.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
But why is Ven the only one with himself?

Ven's awakening was incomplete hence why he only saw an image of himself. The reason for this was because of Vanitas' creation, which is why it wasn't completed until their show down.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Ven's awakening was incomplete hence why he only saw an image of himself. The reason for this was because of Vanitas' creation, which is why it wasn't completed until their show down.

Thanks for clearing that up. To be honest, I was a little confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back