• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Fighting Experience. What would you do if you were me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasilis

Bronze Member
To begin with, I went out with my friends in the park. It was about 0:20, when a gang of people approached us. They were 6 if I remember correctly, and one of them was drunk or had just masturbated (I think the latter). One of them, their leader (the masturbated one), came to me face to face and began saying that we had teased their girlfriends (he was smelling really bad, because of the alcohol and all). "What?!" I said as I heard this and I began laughing. He said that I should not laugh and that he was telling the truth. Meanwhile, his friends were saying to him to leave us and all. Oh, and I forgot to mention that they all were 20 year old or older, 4 years older than us...

Then, out of the blue, he went to one of my friends and he took him down. My friend didn't react, he just stood up. He was thinking that he didn't want to hurt him. Then, he went to the other and he pushed him. This friend was drinking, so he had his one hand full and he couldn't do anything. When I saw him, I shouted to him angrily "leave us!". However, he didn't do so. He turned to me and he came again face to face. He continued telling me again about their girlfriend and all. And then, he body slammed me with his body (at this time a crack from my back could be heard). I was pissed off and I punched him rapidly in the face (I know it might sound a little reckless, but he was spastic!)...

He was like "Wtf?! He dared punch me?" And he was pissed off as well and he tried to punch me in the face, but ended up aiming my neck. I continued and I punched him in the face again. He fell on the ground, but he stood up and he kicked me in the knee! Yes, in the knee! I fell on the ground, because it hurt, and at this point another one came and tried to punch me while I was in the ground, but I kicked him in the face knocking him out. Simultaneously, the one, who I punched earlier, came and punched me again, but I managed to stand up!

After that, his friends prevented him from coming near me. And I said to my friends, let's go. We left, but this guy appeared again in front of me, and he pointed at his mouth. I broke one of his teeth (I'm cruel~!). "You see it?! This can't be fixed!" he said. "And we will continue!" After that he ran away and he said that he will bring more of his friends together the next time in order to smash me. However, I went to my house. Btw, I didn't have an injury. Don't ask me how I managed not to have one... Well... to tell you the truth, I have a knee-injure, but it isn't that bad.

Anyway. I wanted to say that to someone. And I would like to ask, if someone like these people approached you, were older than you, more than you and told you stupid things, how would you react? Btw, I know martial arts and at first I didn't want to hurt them (the 2 that attacked), but I couldn't stand them anymore!

PS: I know that from this day and onward, I will most likely be in trouble!!! >.<

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
If you're not willing to use your martial arts to protect yourself and your friends then you suck. OMG I'M GOING TO HURT THEM!!!

So what? A snapped arm or two isn't going to kill anyone.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
If I were you, I'd hunt every single member of that gang down, and torture them until their wills to live are shattered completely.
Then, I'd throw them down a manhole during the dead of night, and leave them there. That's what I usually do in situations like that.

Wasilis

Bronze Member
If you're not willing to use your martial arts to protect yourself and your friends then you suck. OMG I'M GOING TO HURT THEM!!!

Well... that's what they told me after the fight~! ^^;;; However, I don't want to hurt people. But, on the other side, I don't want people to hurt me~!

Glaurung: That's out of my powers. >.<

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Well... that's what they told me after the fight~! ^^;;; However, I don't want to hurt people. But, on the other side, I don't want people to hurt me~!

It's you or them, the world dictates that you choose.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
That guy has most likely woken up in someone's garden, feeling sore, forgetting what happened the previous night and realising that his tooth was somehow chipped.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
flash-point-08.jpg

The most effective move Ive ever done. If you get a good lock, he's fucked.

I dont know much martial arts, though my brother did teach me a few pointers in different styles he's mastered so I know how to defend myself. And like people already said, if you know martial arts, use it. That's the whole point of it.

Anyhoo, Ive gotten in a couple situations like you did but a big street brawl isnt needed if you know how to take care of a punk. As I said, I did that move up there on a guy once outside the school football field and the guy never even gave me a look again. All it takes is the right move to let them know that their life is at the palm of your hands to give 'em a good scare and drive them away.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com

Don't listen to him. In martial arts there is a stance known as the "Drunken Fighter". They are extremly difficult to defeat based on there unpredictable movements and strange fighting style. Did you call 911 or say you were sorry even if you didn't do anything? Why didn't you leave? I'm a first degree black belt in tae kwon do(a kicking based martial art from Korea) and I've had my fair share of fights out of the dojo. What martial arts do you study.

This is what I would have done as a last resort.
f1.jpg

Last edited:
T

Tyler Durden

I would have broken his arm and taken out his knee. I have lines that people aren't supposed to cross. Touching me/my friends is one of them.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Falcon punch to the chin works wonders too. 'Causes brain shake, giving you an opening to drop him as you like.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Don't listen to him. In martial arts there is a stance known as the "Drunken Fighter". They are extremly difficult to defeat based on there unpredictable movements and strange fighting style. Did you call 911 or say you were sorry even if you didn't do anything? Why didn't you leave? I'm a first degree black belt in tae kwon do(a kicking based martial art from Korea) and I've had my fair share of fights out of the dojo. What martial arts do you study.

This is what I would have done as a last resort.
f1.jpg
That post has no consistency at all. What does my post and the "Drunken Fighter" have to do with ANYTHING that's been said in this topic? Get out.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I study Muay Thai so I would just fight if they had done something to provoke me or continue to provoke me. Usually a good upward knee strike to the head does the trick for me when fighting some wannabe thug, even without making contact a quick straight kick afterwards works too.
Wasilis said:
The point of Martial arts is to defend, if you don't use it for that then your wasting your time. Keep doing what your supposed to do in situations like this.

WilliamTheWise said:
In martial arts there is a stance known as the "Drunken Fighter"
That is a Korean movie, not a stance.

Joy

Bronze Member
The guy sounds stupid, and really, you could've very easily talked him out of it. Although people might not be able to think logically to themselves, if someone else does it for them they're usually like "oh shit". The guy was drunk too, so it could've gone either way. That's how I would've done it, but then again, I'm not very good fighting wise, so eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back