• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fighting Game - Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisP

Re: SSB - Sora

That's very interesting but I don't think Sora fits in with the cast of SSB. I could see him as a guest star on Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter. I mean Kratos is in MK now, I don't see why Sora couldn't.

Awards

I never really saw Sora in most fighting games but SSB just because SSB lacked realistic violence. But yeah, I don't mind seeing Sora in some fighting games (Sora + Soul Calibur maybe?) unless the game featured blood (errm Mortal Kombat) or any extreme violence.

ChrisP

Actually Soul Caliber seems like a really good fit. I was trying to think of fighting games but Soul Caliber works better (especially since a lot of the characters use weapons like swords.

Awards

And considering the variety of Keyblades, I'm pretty sure Sora will have an easy time adapting to the game as well as players.

ChrisP

I wouldn't consider him a regular thing but just a guest star in various fighting games. Or a KH fighting game would be cool :p

blackberi

I could see it. Nintendo is always asking Square to make more KH games on their systems so I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Sora becomes a playable character in SSB in the future. Plus it'd be awesomeeeeeee.

I think it's a great idea, I'd be all for it.

YoshiAngemon

Just make him a guest star in an installment of Dissidia. Nintendo's already got some greatness from Disney with Epic Mickey. Just use his KH1 Form as 1 Costume, and his KH2 Costume as Alternate, and an Amano original costume as a third.

Maxyli138

I can see that happening. It would be cool to play as Sora on SSB but I think his attacks would probably be different than the ones listed in the video, with less magic.

Box_ghost

Character: Sora
Picture:
9RKf7Ewj.jpg

Bio: Home destroyed by the heartless, he uses his Keyblade to wipe them out on every world.

Entrance: Enters in from a save point.

Size: Slightly taller than Pokemon Trainer.
Speed: Faster than Link.
Weight: Medium weight class.
Strength: 13 per hit.

Attacks:
A Button Attacks: Generic Slash. [on ground] Horizontal Slash [midair]
Up A: Blitz [on ground] Upper Slash [midair]
Down A: Low Sweep [on ground] Lower Slash [midair]
Side A: Vortex [on ground] Aerial Dash [midair]

Grab: Magnega

Neutral + B: Strike Raid [on ground] Aerial Recovery [midair]
Up + B: Hi Jump +7
Down + B: Guard [on ground] Explosion [midair]
Side + B: Blizzaga

Final Smash: Final Form.

Up Taunt: Turns around and smacks bottom twice.
Side Taunt: Uses pinky to pull down lower eyelid and sticks out his tongue.
Down Taunt: That face from KH1 [EEEEEEEEEEEEee-uhh..huh?]

Stage:
499px-Awakening_Roxas_(red).png

Up Victory Taunt:That's the power of the Keyblade. [Swings Keyblade from side t side and turns around placing Keyblade on shoulder.
Side Victory Taunt: Nothing to it. [Spins Keyblade around and places on shoulder]
Down Victory Taunt: Oh yeah! [Leaps up in the air]

Alternate Colors:

260px-Valor_Form.png

%5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dscans_Kingdom-Hearts_frubafreak17_63704.jpg

AntiForm.jpg

vanitas2.jpg

Kirby Hat: Sora's hair spikes and necklace.

Snake Dialogue: Otacon who is that kid?
Otacon: That's Sora from Kingdom Hearts.
Snake: Kingdom of Hearts huh? Sounds like a terrorist organization to me.
Otacon: Not Kingdom of Hearts, Kingdom Hearts. It the place where everything comes together as one. It's essentially the source for every living thing. His weapon is called the Keyblade; sent from Kingdom Hearts itself. He goes around from planet to planet stopping beings called the heartless.
Snake: Heartless? Sounds like they aren't too friendly.
Otacon: They aren't Snake. They eat a person's heart out...literally. Sora's been firghting them for about a year now, so he's no pushover despite his age. Be careful of his Final Form.
Snake: Right.

How to Unlock: Collect the XIIth Struggle CD dropped by Mew in the 1000th match.

Role in SSE: Crashed spaceship into the Tabuu's battlefield, taking Kirby, Mario, Link and Pikachu with it. He fights the four off of his ship when Tabuu attacks. He joins the fight.

Associated Items: Heart container, Keyblade, Drive Orb

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Picture:
9RKf7Ewj.jpg

Bio: Home destroyed by the heartless, he uses his Keyblade to wipe them out on every world.

Attacks:

Stage:

Up Victory Taunt:That's the power of the Keyblade. [Swings Keyblade from side t side and turns around placing Keyblade on shoulder.
Side Victory Taunt: Nothing to it. [Spins Keyblade around and places on shoulder]

Alternate Colors:

260px-Valor_Form.png

AntiForm.jpg

vanitas2.jpg

Otacon: Not Kingdom of Hearts, Kingdom Hearts. It the place where everything comes together as one. It's essentially the source for every living thing. His weapon is called the Keyblade; sent from Kingdom Hearts itself. He goes around from planet to planet stopping beings called the heartless.
Otacon: They aren't Snake. They eat a person's heart out...literally. Sora's been firghting them for about a year now, so he's no pushover despite his age. Be careful of his Final Form.

How to Unlock: Collect the XIIth Struggle CD dropped by Mew in the 1000th match.

Role in SSE: Crashed spaceship into the Tabuu's battlefield, taking Kirby, Mario, Link and Pikachu with it. He fights the four off of his ship when Tabuu attacks. He joins the fight.

Where did you get the Vanitas picture and Sora's Awakening?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I found it on google before Vanitas' face was revealed.

Thanks.

And Sora was in two games on Nintendo consoles, and nowadays all that you need to appear in SSB is a third-party game, so i don't see why not.

Box_ghost

Thanks.

And Sora was in two games on Nintendo consoles, and nowadays all that you need to appear in SSB is a third-party game, so i don't see why not.

Actually, it's Sora in Olympus Coliseum when he sees Demyx for the first time, but someone edited it to look like Vanitas.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Actually, Sakurai, the director of the Super Smash Bros. series did mention in an interview before Brawl's release, that there were many candidates that were 3rd party characters while the game was being created. Originally, he wanted to have at least 3 3rd party characters, and I believe there were 5 main candidates: Sonic, Snake, and 3 others (though nobody knows who those last 3 were). Either way, many people speculated before the game's release, many thought there would be 3, so after Snake and Sonic, a lot of people thought Sora would be the final 3rd party character in the game, only to find out that there were no more when the game came out.

Then, people found out Sakurai was working on something called Project Sora, which made people go crazy, but Project Sora has nothing to do with SSB series, it was formed after Brawl's release and has to do with creating games for Nintendo (the first one is Kid Icarus for the 3DS).

Nevertheless, Sora is a very good candidate for the SSB series and many people have hacked Pit's vertex and texutre hacks to create a Sora inside the game, but he doesn't have a unique moveset. Sora would most likely not appear in Mortal Kombat or Soul Calibur, because Disney would never let their character go into such a violent game, since many people view MK and SC as much more violent then fighting games made by Capcom such as Street Fighter or the "Vs. Capcom" series. I love fighting games, and I just started then a little over a year ago (I don't classify brawl as a fighting game in the least bit), and I don't think Sora could fit well at all in MK or SC or even SF because the way the game work would never be able to fit Sora either because they are too graphic, violent, or just don't work with sword wielders with magic (Link worked in SC because he has a bow, bomb, boomarang, etc.).

SSB seems to be the only competitive game that Sora would fit in that isn't something like Dissidia, and I hope to see him in a future SSB installment which we probably won't see for a while.

Box_ghost

Those characters were rumored to be Sora, Geno and someone else I can't remember at the moment.
But then again, Ganondorf, Ness, Luigi, and Falco weren't originally going to be in Brawl.
Which goes to show, a mind can be changed.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Picture:
9RKf7Ewj.jpg

Attacks:

Stage:

Alternate Colors:

260px-Valor_Form.png

AntiForm.jpg

vanitas2.jpg

Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay now if someone can just email this to SE...I think we'll get some answers. =D

Awards

Here is my other idea:

Attacks:
Neutral A: Slash/Combo if pressed simultaneously (ground and midair)
Up A: Blitz - Sora jumps up and plummets down with the Keyblade (ground). Aeroga - Sora is enveloped with wind and performs multi-hit damage (midair)
Down A: Stun Impact - Sora summons a low-range force field that stuns for .5 seconds (ground) Lower Slash - Sora slashes downward (midair)
Side A: Guard Break - Sora forcefully thrusts the Keyblade in front of him that can also break shields (ground). Horizontal Slash - Sora slashes in front of him rapidly and horizontally.

Grab: Sora grabs the opponent and hits them with the Keyblade's hilt.
Up Throw: Zero Graviga - Sora casts Zero Gravity and slashes the opponent in midair.
Down Throw: Graviga - The opponent is thrown upward while Sora casts a gravity spell, forcefully slamming the opponent back down.
Back Throw: Magnega - Sora throws the opponent behind him, casts a magnet spell and hits back the incoming opponent.
Frontal Throw: Stopga/Lethal Frame - Sora stops time between him and the grabbed opponent and performs a flurry of slashes.

Neutral B: Curaga - Sora is replenished from damage by simultaneously pressing B (ground). Reflega - Sora shields himself from damage and returns it back with surrounding mini-sparks. (midair) OR Ars Arcanum - Sora's Keyblade glows with power that can produce follow-up attacks with the appropriate command input (ground) Ragnarok - Sora floats from the ground, weilding an aura-infused keyblade that charges and shoots. (midair)
Up B: Hurricane Period - Sora slashes upward with a 1080 degree spin.
Down B: Explosion - Sora summons 3 fast-paced orbiting globes around him (ground). Magnet Spiral - Sora gathers the nearest opponent and retaliates (midair).
Side B: Strike Raid - The Keyblade is thrown forward and comes back at a faster speed OR Zantetsuken - Sora focuses for 1 second leaving him vulnerable to attacks and then slashes forward with ultimate force.

Final Smash: Trinity Limit - Sora reaches into his pocket, brings out a Donald and Goofy Friend Card (from Chain of Memories) and summons them. They perform Trinity Limit as shown in the vid.

Stages:
Station of Awakening (Princesses) - The players are pitted against several circular stained-glass scenery featuring the princesses of heart. The floor shatters from time to time, leaving the players at a falling state until they reach the next floor, where another princess of heart is featured.
Castle Oblivion (Main Hall) - The players are summoned in the main halls of Castle Oblivion. The floor transforms to different scenery from Sora's memory when a player is defeated. Floors can transform to; Traverse Town (First District), Hollow Bastion (Castle Chapel), Twilight Town (Mansion Gate).

Items:
Fire Card - The player flashes the card that was featured in Chains of Memories and shoots a fireball, curving upwards.
Blizzard Card - The player hurls the card in front of him and the card splits and transforms into three vertical snow fragments.
Thunder Card - The player raises the card and 2 thunderbolts strike around the user.
Gimmick Card (the mickey mouse card that appears in CoM bosses) - effect varies with higher percent damage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back