• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fighting the Gummi superbosses for Orichalcum+ help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I didn't want to make a whole thread for this, but if there's a specific Gummi or gameplay thread to post questions in, I couldn't find it. Searching online didn't answer my questions and I thought maybe someone here might be able to help.

1. How to get Angular/G-01 and Angular/G-06? I have some blueprints the game won't allow me to use because it says they need this. Where do you go to get them? Just shoot blue rocks (I've done that forever to get adamantite and Orichalcum so how do I not already have them...? And if so, can you shoot blue rocks in any area, or should I shoot them in the area around the Keyblade Graveyard world?
2. Where is Schwarzgeist? I thought maybe if I could get the Golden Highwind, maybe the rest would be easier. I keep finding guides for how to beat him, but they don't say where he is.
3. Any other advice for beating the superbosses to get the O+? If I can't get the Golden Highwind, what other ships would you use?

Thanks for any help! I have all the Orichalcum+ except for the Gummi ship-related one. Right now I'm trying to level the ship to 99 because I hate the Gummi stuff and I'm not very good at it, so every little bit helps.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
1) I don't recall exactly, however for blue crystals as far as I can tell the reward is random (could be a Keyblade augment, a Mythril or a gummi piece) so sometimes it may require a bit of luck. The gummi pieces should be different from sector to sector, alas as I said I don't remember where angular ones are.
2) Schwarz is in the second sector (Arendelle, Corona etc.) in the giant green tornado. You'll need a ship with at least 200 speed if I recall correctly to even access it. Usually a modified Highwind 4-5 will do the trick.
3) The Golden gummi should wipe the floor with everything, but getting it from, Schwarz can be a chore ( that boss requires LOTS of dodging). Other than that, an Highwind 5 can do the job, especially paired up with the special weapon that'll restore HP.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You can use any Special Blueprint for exploration. You just can't edit the blueprint as a custom one until you have all of the pieces. When you are selecting a ship before departing, go to the Special Blueprint tab and you'll find all of the ones you've obtained to be usable.

If you've taken a photo of all of the constellations, use Endymion to fight the five different enemies in the Eclipse using the lasers (press and let go of the shooting button rather than holding it) and then use Omega for the boss using the lasers again until you win.

If you REALLY want the Golden Highwind, use Endymion and go to the Misty Stream. In the middle of the map is a giant whirlwind. Press the Boost button (Circle I believe?) and break through to fight Schwarzgeist.

okhi12

Awards
All types of Angular G can be obtained destroying the blue asteroids in the Starlight Way galaxy, the first gummi area with Olympus, Twilight Town, Toy Box and Corona. If you farmed the asteroids for materials only in the second and third galaxies that would explain why you haven't got all Angular G types yet.
The materials you can obtain when you destroy the asteroids are different in each galaxy. If I remember well, the first galaxy has Angular G, fluorite and low chance of damascus; the second galaxy has Rounded G, damascus and low chance of fluorite and adamantite; and the third galaxy has Cylindrical G, adamantite and low chance of orichalcum.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Thanks, okhi. I never blew up any rocks in the first area with the early worlds, so that's what it was. After getting the Angular G's, I was able to use Peak Highwind (I think it was that one) to defeat Schwarzgeist after adding enough speed blocks. Nearly gave myself an arm cramp spinning nonstop for 10-15 minutes, but it was worth it. 🥵 At first I thought I was going to have to do it all over again because I only got a B and I thought you needed an A to get the Golden Highwind, but thank all that is holy that wasn't the case. I defeated everything in the Keyblade Graveyard's area in probably a quarter of the time than it took to defeat Schwarzgeist. Yay! I should be able to get all of KH3's trophies now!

Thanks everyone for your help!

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, Schwarzy can get a bit rough the first times. I don't even know if you can get an A without the Golden Highwind with him (probably but it requires far more gummi customization that what I care about).

Back