• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fill me in on 358/2 days pleease

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cananthegreat

I have not been to this forum for quite a long time and have some questions:
Firstly does xion come at all from kairi? being that namine is her nobody then that is a bit weird
Secondly why does she want to escape from twilight town is it because the org want to become whole again but she does not want to?

If im missing anything else please tell me

go easy on me as i have not been here for agggges
0:)

Santuary

1) Xion is related to Kairi, Namine AND Sora (She can weild the keyblade=Sora, she looks alot like Kairi=Kairi/Namine). She COULD BE Kairi's nobody, but where does that put Namine? Thats the currently unsloved mystery you'll have to play the game for.

2) She doesn't want to escape from Twilight Town, she just wants to escape from Org. XIII. The reason is currently unknown.

Hope that helps. Don't you need any filling in on BbS and Coded too?

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Okay, here's what you do to find out all that we know.

You look up above you, and go to this great little stickied thread called 'Everything We Know About 358/2 Days and Xion So Far'. There, I even put a link for you. Click it.

There, you will find anything we could have told you, plus other questions that you might have had.

Also, Kairi cannot wield the keyblade. She has not been chosen by the keyblade, and is therefore unable to. She was able to borrow it from Riku for the short duration that she had it during KH2, but that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back