• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Xemnas being easy didn't disappointment a whole lot. Every time I fought each of his forms I kept thinking I was gonna die, but it sort of relieved me a little bit knowing he wasn't as hard as Xehanort's Heartless in KH1. The fights were still fun.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
wow, am i the only one who think it was hard.??

LoL, thats becuz Xemnas was my first boss battle that got me a killed.!

hehe,.. .i lost to Xemnas in the final battle. ..

but the others before him were pretty easy..

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I admit, Xemnas being quite easy dissapointed me alot.

But he was pretty fun, especially the first one. I have a file just so I can fight him the first time. I like the reactions with Memory Skyscraper.

Me too :D it's certainly a fun fight.

Final boss was lengthy and pretty diverse, epic with the commands, but not difficult. As an ending I liked it though.

Blackwaltz25

Even Ansem from KH1 was too easy for me, just cast Aeroga and wail away at him. But the reaction commands made the last fight much more fun, plus it was cool getting to play as Riku.

Rix

:)
Awards
Way too easy just like the rest of the game... Liked the Skyscraper battle though.

I hope the other games will be harder (But I'm afraid they wont be)

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I actually enjoyed the last battle with Xemnas, the only thing that ruins it is how many forms you have to fight just to get to that point.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The Xemnas battle was, overall, good. But I don't think it emphasised a one-on-one/two battle enough. I wanted something more like the Terra battle, against a super-strong, but normal-sized opponent.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Final battle was a bit of a dissapointment, but Reaction Commands and Riku time made up for it, IMO.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
∞;3896485 said:
The Xemnas battle was, overall, good. But I don't think it emphasised a one-on-one/two battle enough. I wanted something more like the Terra battle, against a super-strong, but normal-sized opponent.

Totally agreeable I would like xemnas to be more like terra in difficulty, But keep the length so that it might be a true test of a gamer's mettle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back