• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

granddaddypurps

Wasn't it a dissapointment? Like just fighting him, and how EASY he was?. I mean I like the scenere and everything, but I wanted the game to be a bit more difficult at the end? Anyone else feel this

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Well, it was easy, but the actual fight itself is so fun cuz of all of the reaction commands and new abilities you can use.

granddaddypurps

@pheonex_xion
Well ya, using new commands and new abilities is pretty fun XD.

@R.I.A
Final Xemnas was to easy, and ya, I liked him better on the skyscraper, especially when he grabbed sora and you had to rush to get him with riku ahha!

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I admit, Xemnas being quite easy dissapointed me alot.

But he was pretty fun, especially the first one. I have a file just so I can fight him the first time. I like the reactions with Memory Skyscraper.

DarkRoxasNobody

It was crazy easy. The only sort of hard Xemnas was the battle on Memory's Skyscraper. That's my favorite. And I kinda like the final stage Xemnas too, when he's wearing his white Organization coat.

anima66

i pretty much hated everything about the final fight. well except for getting rid of donald and goofy. anybody else find the part where you have to shoot down the dragon that little rider thing incredibly pointless? i mean if you can do that much damage with a machine why would you ever need a keyblade?

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Well I always relied on either myself or the healing allies (Riku, Simba, Donald.) When it came to fighting the tough battles (Like xaldin the first few times) But this guy was easy! I beat all the forms on the first run!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back