• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanctuary Keeper

Angel X said:
Well, I really don't know how to explain that. But, since BHK is such a mysterious and important character in the game, I really don't expect him to be merely a shell of Sora, and stand by Sora as an ally.
wel yeah, thats like the most obvious answer :p, but I doubt he will be a FINAL boss. I mean yeah he is mysterious, but thats also because we dont know much about him b/c not much is released about him

master3456

hey and about the riku thing hes surpassed anselm so hes not coming back for a while

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
My guess is the 3 parts of ansem: i.e. DiZ, Ansem as we know from KH, and GEU (the frail body thrown off ansem. read report 8 i think) as a sub boss, and then Ansem discovers Drive like Sora, and a huge combined boss fight (possibility of drive with BHK here)... and mayb 2 different endings, a Sora and a BHK one...well imo neway

zappopunk182

i thin all the enemies you fight are split in peices as in heartless are corrupt hearts and nobodies corrupt bodies and in the end they become one like the Darkside and the giant White nobody become one and then you have to fight him and i think ansem finally becomes one but is driven insane again and you have to "put him out of his misery". And as you destory darkness and light you become darkness and riku becomes light.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back