• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem/Sephy

. . . Jesus . . .

Okayyy . . . It's either Ansem (DiZ), EM or Riku. I don't care who it is ( not really, it had better be Ansem) as long as he/she is HARD. Ansem was pretty freaking hard in CoM, though, so there's hope. I'd rather have DiZ, b/c he looks awesome and could make his fight a lot more complex. As soon as the game comes out in Japan we'll know, whether we want to or not.

hooded_twilight0

probably some completely random crap like the ansem ship heartless thing(where the hell did that come from anyway?) like the 3 musrooms like fused together, times a million in size,part demon, with like a billion angel wings, red eyes, being possesed by like all of the org. members at the same time, weilding a giant frying pan or sumtin

ya that was random:p

RikusDarkHalf

Ya i agree with you there hooded_twilight0 where did that f***ing ship come from?

also i hope its not like one of thoughts super long ass fights and then u fight somthing like darkside again... wait mabey it has more to do with bhk and the giant white one from the one trailer i dont know but anyway the last boss will be fun to kill over and over again untill the next kh

RikusDarkHalf

Ya i agree with you there hooded_twilight0 where did that f***ing ship come from?

also i hope its not like one of thoughts super long ass fights and then u fight somthing like darkside again... wait mabey it has more to do with bhk and the giant white one from the one trailer i dont know but anyway the last boss will be fun to kill over and over again untill the next kh

_Darkside_

I think it'll be like Winnie the Pooh fused w/ Riku. jk. It'll probably be DIZ or EM, like everyone else is sayin.

Magnus Prime

Joke: DiZ transforms into his true form Devil DiZ Using the seven Heart Emeralds then Sora transformes into Super Sora while averyone else is frozen because DiZ had to pass gas. You then have to use Trinity Spear to defeat him.

Real: Ansem again but with Donald, Goofy, Mickey, BHK, Riku, DiZ, Axel, Leon, and Cloud to help you.

Magnus Prime

i thought of another one

Ansem teams up with Bowser, Dr.Eggman, Freiza, and Gannondorf to destroy Sora, Sonic, Link, Goku, and Mario

the perfect plan

Last edited:

DIZneyfan

Magnus Prime said:
Joke: DiZ transforms into his true form Devil DiZ Using the seven Heart Emeralds then Sora transformes into Super Sora while averyone else is frozen because DiZ had to pass gas. You then have to use Trinity Spear to defeat him.

Real: Ansem again but with Donald, Goofy, Mickey, BHK, Riku, DiZ, Axel, Leon, and Cloud to help you.

hahaha, wouldnt that be a little easy?

ok heres what i think:
considerin the first game and CoM had a Crazyass Final Fantasy Patented Villan Fused With Giant Monster Ship Thingy ending, itll probably be something along those lines.

Magnus Prime

Sora, Riku, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, BHK, Axel, DiZ, Cloud, Leon, Auron, Rikku, Yuna, Hurcules, Mulan, Aladdin, Beast, Peter Pan, Tarzan, Jack Skellington, Jack Sparrow, Tron, and Vincent

Versus

Ansem

23 actually

Last edited:

Magnus Prime

Ansem gets three partners though, Darth Piglet, Ninja Assassin Barbie, and Flipsy

Last edited:

Magnus Prime

ignore the Ansem partners i did the for something to laugh about
I personally think its going to be Sora, Riku, Mickey
versus ansem

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Thats interesting. Ansem is Riku's battle. It's personal. Perhaps, Sora will lend Riku a hand. This is assuming that Ansem will have gotten out of Riku and into a physical form. As for Sora, its all about the EM.

kizzyke

Magnus Prime said:
ignore the Ansem partners i did the for something to laugh about
I personally think its going to be Sora, Riku, Mickey
versus ansem

then you've forgotten BHK...
if anyone is got to be with the battle... it's him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back