• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

final bosses for each character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skykh

Terra: MX (90%)

Aqua: Vanitas(30%), Terra(70%),

Ven: Vanitas(90%)

H

Haxon

Aquas final boss will be Dark Terra/Xehanort.

Eraqus sends her to retreive Terra when he gives into darkness, which happens at the end of the game.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Heh, when I saw the title thread I automatically thought to myself the exact thing you are thinking, minus Vanitas for Aqua, other than that, I agree with you.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Terra: MX (90%)

Aqua: Vanitas(30%), Terra(70%),

Ven: Vanitas(90%)

I agree except I don't think Vanitas will be Aqua's final boss.

I think Ven fights Vanitas in Sunset Horizion then Mickey shows up then Vanitas sucks them up in that dark vortex thing seen in the trailer. There Vanitas and Mickey team up to fight Vanitas in some kind of powered up form.

After defeating Vanitas he retreats and Ven goes to the keyblade graveyard where the events of the secret ending in KH2FM+ takes place thus ending Ven's scenario.

Terra now powered by darkness battles MX then MX transforms into a giant form then into his own Armored form. After the battles Terra starts to turn into the young Xehanort thus ending his scenario.

Then Aqua battles Terra/Young Xehanort because he is going insane with anger and hate and she ends up erasing his memory fearing that Terra's power is too great and dangerous. She leaves him in Radiant Gardens believing he could live a new good life there and then she takes Ven to the room of waking and then her scenario ends with some thing that really concludes the story of BBS.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I agree with your list, but like everyone says, I doubt Aqua's last boss fight will be Vanitas. It arguably COULD happen, but I doubt it. Dark Terra/Xehanort is the more likely candidate.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I agree except I don't think Vanitas will be Aqua's final boss.

I think Ven fights Vanitas in Sunset Horizion then Mickey shows up then Vanitas sucks them up in that dark vortex thing seen in the trailer. There Vanitas and Mickey team up to fight Vanitas in some kind of powered up form.

After defeating Vanitas he retreats and Ven goes to the keyblade graveyard where the events of the secret ending in KH2FM+ takes place thus ending Ven's scenario.

Terra now powered by darkness battles MX then MX transforms into a giant form then into his own Armored form. After the battles Terra starts to turn into the young Xehanort thus ending his scenario.

Then Aqua battles Terra/Young Xehanort because he is going insane with anger and hate and she ends up erasing his memory fearing that Terra's power is too great and dangerous. She leaves him in Radiant Gardens believing he could live a new good life there and then she takes Ven to the room of waking and then her scenario ends with some thing that really concludes the story of BBS.

u said vanitas and mickey team up to defeat vanitas......lol....i think u meant *Ventus and Mickey team up

and ya i agree with everyone else....Vanitas may be near the end for Aqua....but Terra is more likely

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
After seeing Braig at what appears to be Sunset Horizon, I'm starting to think he'll be Ven's final boss.
Terra's final boss would obviously be MX and I'm thinking Aqua'll get Vanitas.

Vanitas.

and ya i agree with everyone else....Vanitas may be near the end for Aqua....but Terra is more likely
I'm wondering,

Why would it be Terra? As we can see around the end where Terra says, "I can never forgive you, Xehanort!" after MX says that he can't save Aqua or Ven means he still cares about his friends. He hasn't lost his conscious yet (I'm speaking hypothethically if he does turns out to be Xehanort).

And at first Aqua - Maleficent but after seeing her battle with Vanitas then the chances are greater for him being the final boss.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
u said vanitas and mickey team up to defeat vanitas......lol....i think u meant *Ventus and Mickey team up

Yeah I meant Ventus not Vanitas lol.

G

GpHwoarang

There is a scene in the new trailer of BBS where Aqua fights Vanitas where it looks like to be Radian Garden....no sure though...
Happy new year.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
After seeing Braig at what appears to be Sunset Horizon, I'm starting to think he'll be Ven's final boss.
Terra's final boss would obviously be MX and I'm thinking Aqua'll get Vanitas.

I wouldn't be surprised. They seem to emphasize that out of Ansem's apprentices (excluding Xehanort), Braig is the most important. I wonder what Nomura was hinting at when Xigbar was given the line about past keyblade wielders in KHII, and when he sees Xion as Ventus in Days.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
I wouldn't be surprised. They seem to emphasize that out of Ansem's apprentices (excluding Xehanort), Braig is the most important. I wonder what Nomura was hinting at when Xigbar was given the line about past keyblade wielders in KHII, and when he sees Xion as Ventus in Days.

Because..he saw Ven, terra and aqua

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Because..he saw Ven, terra and aqua

True, but Braig wasn't the only one. All of Ansem's apprentices + Lea & Isa were exposed to VAT at some point. Why is it that Xigbar sees Xion as Ventus in particular?

αsiя

space coke
I hope Braig isnt the final boss for Ven that'll be pretty whack
I think the reason why he saw Ven as Xion was because in BBS he always wondered why a "kid" wield the keyblade but not him
So thats why in Days he says "Out of all the faces why do I see yours" something on that line
Vanitas would be the good final boss for Ven

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
this is going 2 sound dumb and tupid but heres wat i think: terra-MX, aqua-Vanitas, and ven-Master Eraqus.
Reasons:
terra: its obvios hes going 2 fite MX and i think evry1 agrees
aqua: bcause at one point they do fite and also thers one battle wer aqua has defeated vanitas and about 2 tak of his mask and another wer aqua is on the ground and about to b stabbed in the chest by vanitas- 2 DIFFERENT BATTLES
ven: cause i think that ven is the first nobody created wen MX and ME fout over the sam aprentice so MX just took his heart and got the heartless (vanitas) and ME got the nobody (ven) so wen ME says "u shuldnt exist" and is about 2 fite he is talking to ven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back