• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final enemey at the end of the series..?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubine

Well this came to me when i was watch a few KH trailers....so many heartless and people related to them.....then i got the question....

What the hell is a keyblade??
Where did it come from? Where was it made? How was it made?

Then i remembered the keyblade legend...one weilder will save the world while the other will destroy it....This made me think...
2 Keyblade Masters....One with the light, the other taken by darkness for a time.
Sora and Riku..What if Riku is the true enemey here? He from what i've seen is the Dark Keyblade Master and when the heartless are destroyed the keyblades will remain to either save or ruin the world...that will desided by the outcome of the battle of the keyblade masters......

Well if anyone has any detail or seen somthing related to this then post it here since well....it's kinda fasinating..... ;)

Lupuscurrit

I thought about something similar to that never explained it but, i think that may happen, or it could be MICKEY!

tehFluffy

From what I know there are 4 wielders and supposedly Kairi could wield a keyblade.
Sora,Riku,Mickey,BHK. The keyblade I guess is just a weapon formed by the heart.

heartslayer101

tehFluffy said:
From what I know there are 4 wielders and supposedly Kairi could wield a keyblade.
Sora,Riku,Mickey,BHK. The keyblade I guess is just a weapon formed by the heart.

Okay if Kairi can weild a keyblade then I hope shes an unknown. and some people must on this site should know... I LOVE THE IDEA OF KAIRI BEING AN UnKNOWN!:D

JG_Vandom

Riku is a good posibility, but haven't we faught him enough in kh and com? I do like the idea of fighting mickey though! That would be a nice 1 on 1.

LishatheAeroMage

Fighting . . . Mickey . . . ? Well, it's an intresting thought. Though I have heard that they may make KH like FF, have a couple versions, then have an entirely different plotline with different characters, but then have one or two final versions that clear it all up and connect everything.

I dunno. Who knows, really?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
nice theorey except the fact that riku has been redeemmed for the crimes he has committed.

the one that i think is the other one is ansem thin about it he one the one that truly wa the weilder of th e dark keyblad

B

bigbadgohan

HEY IF YOU WANT AIR JORDONS I - XX (1-20) FOR ONLY 150 DOLLARS CONTACT AIM SN: MooseDude55 AND TELL HIM THAT SAAD SENT YOU. 150 DOLLARS PEOPLE THEYRE LIKE 200-400 BUCKS U SAVING A LOT!!!!!! SO CONTACT AIM SN: MooseDude55 AND SAY THAT SAAD SENT U ABOUT THE AIR JORDONS. YOU HAVE TO GIVE HIM UR INFO AND HE'LL SEND EM TO YOU. THIS IS NOT A SCAM CUZ THE GUY WHO IS SELLING IS MY BEST FRIEND U CAN TRUST HIM HE'LL MAIL EM TO U.

THE SITE TO CHECK OUT THE SHOES IS http://www.pickyourshoes.com/size/nike_jordan_lines.htm#aj19
THEYRE JORDONS I - XX (1-20) NONE OTHERS

YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM SAAD SENT YOU ITS IMPORTANT AND NESSARY

oblivion seeker

pwn3d to the max said:
nice theorey except the fact that riku has been redeemmed for the crimes he has committed.

the one that i think is the other one is ansem thin about it he one the one that truly wa the weilder of th e dark keyblad

But he was the one that wrote about how he only heard the legends of the two keyblades from king mickey. It can't be ansem because he didn't know about the keyblades until he met mickey.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
mickey is not the enemy the enemy is kingdom hearts cuz if it falls inyo the wrong hands all hec can brake lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back