• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantastic Fantasy Group

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

door-to-twilight

stuck in the awakeing between choosing the sword,s
hey,if you want to join the final fantastics PM im the leader cloud and look into my sig for more info.other than that this is a meeting for the already existing members to discuss plans and other fun stuff that we can do.i promise it wont just be about getting spamming and spoiling out more will come if we bring together our ideas.
meetings will be held 2 times a week,miss a meeting one of those meetings 2 times you are out of the group.thank you more rules will be produce later on.

fjurbanski

dont give me a job thats too important lol . i dont always get a chance to be online as long as i have been tonight.

door-to-twilight

stuck in the awakeing between choosing the sword,s
thats alright everyone.i assigned a graphic person for our sigs,andnow i want to assign
redXIII to go around a pming everyone about this group,tell me if you can handle that,key to the light i assign you toflame anyone whos spoiling(i dont know u think of something better lol)and btw edit your sig you need to update it with this group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back