• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy: Call of Apocalypse

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
A friend of mine helped come up with this one. This was an idea for the final Final Fantasy. There will be all the old characters (sort of), all the old summons (every form), some new summons, and definately boss battles. There will be ONE non-FF world, and that's KH

Three children from this Earth have been chosen. None of them know each other (GOT IT?), and they are completely different. They only one thing truly in common: a love for the Final Fantasy Multiverse. They have been contacted for a mission to save all the worlds from destruction, including their own. They are whisked off together to recruit the heroes (and villains if they can) of FFs IV to X-2 to help. The strange entity that has summoned them calls himself Crayak.

RULES!
- You cannot Godmode (Everyone should know this by now)
Heroes and potentials do only die if the story calls for it, otherwise it is a KO.
- The three kids must be original characters
Everyone else plays an FF hero/potential
-The OCs must be 15-20 years old
The kids are pretty much normal humans
-To prove you read this, what should every one know by now?
We'll be starting when we get the three.

Template (Chosen Kids ONLY):
Name:
Appearence:
Favored weapon type(You do not start with this):
Personality:

Here's mine

Name: Cid
Appearence: Black hiar tied in a ponytail (red stripe down the center), black trenchcoat (pockets full of who-knows-what), black pants, Black shoes and socks, and a blood-red shirt. Has contacts that make his eyes read.
Favored Weapon type: Guns
Personality: Stereotypical Goth-ish, memorized the Al Bhed language for the hell of it and speaks it a lot

Last edited:

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
ooc: First off, <T/2igger}{APPY>, thanks for showing up. Secondly, READ THE VILGEHK RULES! You make the same mistakes every vilgehk time I've seen you join one like this! E ys kuehk du doba cdivv eh draca lumuinc du cruf frah E's cbaygehk eh Al Bhed.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
OMG!! what did I forget this time. God im a dumba#####. Sorry but what did I forget?

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
ooc: Just read the rules CLOSELY. Plus, it's not a specific weapon, but a weapon TYPE. For instance, Cid's first weapon will be a magnum, his ultimate weapon a shotgun (Unless I can find something better :D ).

Last edited:

GeneralChaos

The rule everyone should know by now is no godmodding

Name: Blane
Appearence: Red hair with a large fringe reaching down to his lower lip and the rest spiked up. Blue eyes. Pale skin, but a good build. Wears a short white jacket not zipped up, a grey shirt and white jeans with a black belt. Wears a silver chain around his neck.
Favored weapon type: His fists.
Personality: A loner who tries to avoid any kind of interaction with anyone else and shunns anyone who tries to interact with him.

Last edited:

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
well since im here might aswell join

The rule everyone should know by now is no godmodding

you can see i read the rules!
Name: Amarant (ff9)
Appearence: Red hair, green t shirt, green pants
Favored weapon type: Claws
Personality: Ignorant, as in ff9 he still hates joining a group, but if he owes a dept he will against his will join

Last edited:

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
ooc: First off, you two. All you did was copy ALL the rules. You have to say WHICH RULE EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW BY NOW, not ALL THE RULES. Secondly, if you can fix this I'll just have to wait for the third destined kid. Oh, and we'll be doing the games in numerical order (but we'll skip over FFX and go straight to X-2) so I'm afraid you'd have to wait quite a while, percymort. Dra nima ajanoura cruimt ghuf po huf ec hu kutsuttehk.

magus1230

Website
www.myspace.com
No god modding!!!

Name: jake
Appearence: platinum hair green eyes white skin 6' 8'' black shirt white shoes blue shorts
Favored weapon type: cats claw
Personality: parinoia freak, dilusional scizophrenhic

Last edited:

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
ooc: It's time to start. Could you PM the General, then we'll continue tonight.

Cid blinked. He was in a strange place, surrounded by strange people. In front of him was a high throne, and around him was a desolate, grey plain. Upon the throne sat a worm-looking creature.

"I am Crayak," it said. "And I need your help."

GeneralChaos

ooc: Do you want me to be a potential or a DK? I'll edit it if you want it change

ic: "What the Hell... where am I?" Blane thought to himself. "What, am I dreaming or something?" He was standing before the weirdest creature he had ever seen before in his life, real or not. It looked like some kind of giant worm...

"I am Crayak." The creature said, "and I need your help."

"What the... it can talk!?" Blane said out loud.

"There is no time to fully explain. All I can tell you is that the fate of your own planet and many others rely on you three." The strange worm-thing said.

For the first time, Blane noticed the two others next to him. "Wha..? This is one weird dream..." Blane thought to himself as he studied the two next to him, momentarily ignoring the facinating worm creature.

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
ooc: Destined. BTW, does anyone else know who Crayak really is?

"What worlds?" Cid got right to the point.

"The entire multiverse could be in danger, but the ones in most immediate danger are those of the worlds you call 'Final Fantasy,'" Crayak intoned. "You shall first have to save the fourth world amongst them. Unfortunately, the first three have already been lost. The place you shall arrive is called the Dwarf Kingdom. The Heroes have not arrived, so you shall have to wait a while. Before I send you off know these things: All things true in the games are true in that world and you will have to find your own way back. Farewell."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back