• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Explorers - January 2016 in NA & EU

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antar

Awards
I'm pretty sure I'll be getting this, too! It looks like a lot of fun in multiplayer/coop!

"Transform into your favorite Final Fantasy characters"
...Except anyone from FFIX
...or FFI
...or FFII
...or FFXI
...or FFXIV

Exactly! Instead of having 3 FF7 characters, they could have made 2 of them from the other games. >.>

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I wouldn't put it past them to make other characters DLC-exclusive (paid or free, though, is another case entirely). Kind of sad at the lack of Ashe. I know Vaan is the face of XII, but Ashe is without a doubt the true main character.

Antar

Awards
I ended up getting the game and it's a lot of fun! I've been playing with my brother but if anyone else has it and wants to add me, feel free to pm me. Having more people is useful for things like the Assignments. Keep in mind, though, I am pretty slow and I don't progress fast. I just recently unlocked the magicite/trance system.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Me and the bf are off to a really slow start. Thought I would experiment with the starting classes when they first opened up, but I'm finding the first series of quests / subquests like raising resonance and triggering Crystal surges are a chore outside of the Freelancer job. There is also a brick wall of starting tutorials to go through. I generally like these to be introduced through mission progression, but I digress. I am just going to have to sit down and give this game a solid few hours to get into.

I like how the Play Coins have been given relevance again with the cool Fortune Teller augments.

Antar

Awards
Me and the bf are off to a really slow start. Thought I would experiment with the starting classes when they first opened up, but I'm finding the first series of quests / subquests like raising resonance and triggering Crystal surges are a chore outside of the Freelancer job. There is also a brick wall of starting tutorials to go through. I generally like these to be introduced through mission progression, but I digress. I am just going to have to sit down and give this game a solid few hours to get into.

I like how the Play Coins have been given relevance again with the cool Fortune Teller augments.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of tutorial missions like those, too. Though I thought they weren't that long, you can get through them to the second star quests in less than an hour. Though I spent extra time running around and collecting materials and fighting despite not having to :p
Though yeah, it seems like the beginning is a brick wall you have to get through to the fun part!

VirusCoreHacker

I pretty much plowed through the story with my BLM, I'm trying out Red Mage in hopes of one day becoming this guy.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Got the game as a gift and I enjoyed it. I've chosen the Monk class so far. I can understand why people think it's repetitive when you don't have people to play it with, but despite that, I enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back