• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy III - "crystal tower masochism"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I never expected an international release. While PSP isn't quite dead yet in NA, it's getting there soon enough.

Mana

Don't listen to these people. Play the "real" Final Fantasy 3 for Famicom. I suggest playing the translated rom of it. Simple to find. And it's far far better.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Wow! What an amazing video production from Square Enix. Not only were their sting and wind instruments, but it was also played via 3DS, iPad, MPC, in groups, and many other cool ways to get into rhythm with Eternal Wind.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I read MPC as MCP and thought, "great, after all that trouble to delete the jerk..." XD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This game is releasing next week in America for the PSP! :D

Funny how they didn't mention it ever.

Watanuki-kun

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm just donwalding it right now. I'm really happy the Japs thought of this english friendly option in the game while thinking of us, their Eastren fans ^^

I wonder if Cloud of Darkness will be in this game. The trailer dosen't show any appearance of her :[

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I'm just donwalding it right now. I'm really happy the Japs thought of this english friendly option in the game while thinking of us, their Eastren fans ^^

I wonder if Cloud of Darkness will be in this game. The trailer dosen't show any appearance of her :[

It's Final Fantasy III. She's the final boss, so she'll be in this. Everyone and everything from FFIII will be in this because it's FFIII.

Watanuki-kun

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Finally, the download is complete! :D
I copied it already into my psp and man is that game such sweet or what?
Is already on english mood and the animation is fantastic :]
Oh~~~~~ I can't wait to reach the first boss :3
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP :)

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I wouldn't go as far to say fantastic. The graphics are pretty rigid and pixelated.

Watanuki-kun

Website
www.fanfiction.net
So what? What important is the fact there's a new Final Fantasy ^^
The graphics are pretty soild I know, but the gameplay and the story gives me the ol' nostalgic feeling.

Somebody know what are the best jobs in the game? Red Mage and Warrior is so far the best in my opnion :D

Recon

Art of War
Awards
So what? What important is the fact there's a new Final Fantasy ^^
The graphics are pretty soild I know, but the gameplay and the story gives me the ol' nostalgic feeling.

Somebody know what are the best jobs in the game? Red Mage and Warrior is so far the best in my opnion :D

I was just a little disappointed that it wasn't smoother, but I like your attitude :) I have yet to get familiar with the insight of the story, but look forward to it. You are the chosen one, Watanuki-kun

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
So the ported psp version is being released to NA next week
So if they can do that what does that mean for type 0?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
$20?! What a steal. Probably gunna pick this up sometime this week.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Nice, although it's going to have to wait for me since I've been getting enough games as it is as of late.

Back