• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy in Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm still salty that Tidus, Wakka and Selphie were not even mentioned by Riku. It would have been nice to know they still exist.
Sucks they weren't invited to the celebration party at the end of KH3. Would have been nice to see them meet the new friends Sora, Riku, and Kairi made on their adventures to other worlds

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I’m mad they had the perfect opportunity to cross promote FF7R in KH3 by continuing Cloud and Sephiroth’s storyline or bring Zack back and they didn’t. At least 2020 blessed us with two beautiful versions of Aerith.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Sucks they weren't invited to the celebration party at the end of KH3. Would have been nice to see them meet the new friends Sora, Riku, and Kairi made on their adventures to other worlds
They couldn't risk ruining the world order by having Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie at the beach party.

Even before they left Destiny Islands, I don't think they were that close because those three were not aware of the raft plan.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
World order was already ruined since Hayner, Pence, and Olette were informed of the existence of other worlds and allowed to attend the party
That doesn't mean you ruin it even more. Hayner, Pence, and Olette were already aware of outsiders since KH2 with Mickey and Axel visiting them and seeing nobodies. Hayner, Pence, and Olette were also Roxas' +1s, so they couldn't have been denied.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Personally I’m not to hopeful about the future of Final Fantasy characters in the series, KH3 proved that Nomura wasn’t really that interested in having them in the game again and probably never planned to finish stories like Cloud and Sephiroth, if it wasn’t for fans trying to get them to reappear in Re:Mind we would of probably never seen any of them again, after all Nomura seems to want to leave all of the Dark seeker arc in the past and it seems Final Fantasy is included in that. Honestly it feels that if something isn’t Verum Rex or age of fairytales he isn’t going to bother with it,his new version of Versus XIII and the relevant characters comes across a top priority to him in my opinion at least.

In terms of future appearance of the Radiant Garden cast I think their role in the series has been taken over by the apprentices. In my opinion the worst situation is we never see the Leon and the others again, unfortunately the best situation is Nomura gives them as little appearance as possible just enough to appease the fans. Although I’m not to hopeful about TWEWY cast either as didn’t Nomura state somewhere that their Shibuya is a different Shibuya than where Sora is. I really hope I’m wrong about all this though as I want to see Cloud and all the others again at some point.

If Nomura does have a change in attitude towards Final Fantasy, I would really like if Red XIII, as he was great in 7 ( haven’t played remake yet) and Zidane could make a appearance in a game sometime. Final Fantasy 9 was a good game it should get some more attention in Kingdom Hearts.

Last edited:

2 quid is good

Awards
That doesn't mean you ruin it even more. Hayner, Pence, and Olette were already aware of outsiders since KH2 with Mickey and Axel visiting them and seeing nobodies. Hayner, Pence, and Olette were also Roxas' +1s, so they couldn't have been denied.

This argument doesn't make any sense when considering the actual in universe implications - there aren't levels to breaking the world order, it's a very binary situation - you can just say you're biased towards HPO and leave it at that, nobody would think less of you for admitting it.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
This argument doesn't make any sense when considering the actual in universe implications - there aren't levels to breaking the world order, it's a very binary situation - you can just say you're biased towards HPO and leave it at that, nobody would think less of you for admitting it.
I hope you could tell I was kind of joking with the "Roxas' +1s" line.

Honestly, I thought it was kind of weird that HPO were at the beach party, but for king Roxas he deserves his friends there, so I threw world order to the wind.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
To me, their absence in 3 just makes that game feel a little hollow at the end as the credits roll. Them being absent in BbS is disappointing--mostly because it's another way BbS fails to deliver as a satisfying prologue because it doesn't show things we've heard about through conversation and would like to have seen--but the game doesn't feel off without them because ATV aren't personally connected to Leon, Yuffie, etc. the way SDG are. BbS feels hollow for other reasons--mostly poor characters, lack of party members, and empty worlds.
Their absence feels worse when the apprentices' appearance in KH3 do nothing to fill the hole. Dilan and Aeleus are just silent background decoration with no personality, and what little Ienzo does could've been done by Cid and/or Tron. His character isn't much anymore either. It's like only antagonists are allowed to have personality.

They just exist to...exist, and that's pretty sad 'cause I used to like all three.

I'm still salty that Tidus, Wakka and Selphie were not even mentioned by Riku. It would have been nice to know they still exist.
Maybe Zexion was right in CoM when he told Riku his memories of home are gone. lol

Although I’m not to hopeful about TWEWY cast either as didn’t Nomura state somewhere that their Shibuya is a different Shibuya than where Sora is. I really hope I’m wrong about all this though as I want to see Cloud and all the others again at some point.
Before Re:Mind, the way he phrased it meant the Shibuya Sora was in is the Underground rather than the Realground, but now it could be referring to how the Shibuya during the Yozora battle isn't real.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Their absence feels worse when the apprentices' appearance in KH3 do nothing to fill the hole. Dilan and Aeleus are just silent background decoration with no personality, and what little Ienzo does could've been done by Cid and/or Tron. His character isn't much anymore either. It's like only antagonists are allowed to have personality.

They just exist to...exist, and that's pretty sad 'cause I used to like all three.
That's absolutely true. Even Axel was relegated to nothing more than comic relief with his only serious moments being linked to bringing back Roxas, Saix and Xion.

The original Organization XIII had an interesting foundation as relatively distinct characters from one another, but now that a bunch of them are with the heroes, it's as if their quirks have dissolved.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
That's absolutely true. Even Axel was relegated to nothing more than comic relief with his only serious moments being linked to bringing back Roxas, Saix and Xion.
Something which Axel didn't even have an active involvement in...

The original Organization XIII had an interesting foundation as relatively distinct characters from one another, but now that a bunch of them are with the heroes, it's as if their quirks have dissolved.
Can't have those pesky personalities getting in the way of the plot now can we?

Soldier

Awards
I think we're all forgetting the point of the world order. The world order isn't necessarily designed to keep every citizen of the worlds ignorant of other worlds out there, It's to prevent villains from learning about other worlds. This is why Maleficent is such a reoccuring villain, Xehanort told her of other worlds and the keyblade as he wanted to use her as a pawn in his game, knowing full well of her ambitions. And she proved to act on that ambition as she was the driving force behind several worlds fading to darkness. SHE was the result of interplanetary genocide on a grand scale and destroyed her own world for the sake of power and darkness, all because Xehanort told her that it's a possibility. THAT is why every protagonist in the series is determined to keep the order, and why every villain doesn't obey it. If EVERYONE knew about the existence of other worlds, there will be more Maleficents, there will be more threats to the worlds, there WILL BE more threats to the light.

Back