• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► Final Fantasy in the DLC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

deScourge

What do you think about them?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

AR829038

Awards
What do you think about them?

Spoiler Spoiler Show
The fact is, Nomura didn't have anything to do with the FF characters in this game. The fact that they're even here, insignificant as their roles are, is merely as fanservice to us, and I'm thankful for it. I always knew this was going to be the extent of their appearance, and I knew we weren't going to get Cloud or Sephiroth...yet. My money is, Nomura's saving them for future installments, because I don't believe for a minute that he's completely done with their story.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

2 quid is good

Awards
I have to say that I disagree with people saying they didn't add anything to the story. Is not every single line uttered in Kingdom Hearts "The Story"? Especially those outside of Disney Worlds.

Was it not refreshing seeing them be so well acted and animated when compared with the relative dross of the majority of the rest of the cast? Is that not important?

It was to the extent that I expected.
Regrettably, I have to agree with this. In fact I expected even less than what we did get, which shows you just how damn low the standards are. I am happy they were bought back, but frankly it was insulting they were left out in the first place.

I was thrown a bone, I knew it was a bone, I licked it anyway because I was starved. I will continue to be disappointed if they aren't used to at least 25% of their capacity in the future, but I can't say I don't expect it.

And as long as they're as entertaining as they were for that short amount of time, I won't feel like they're a waste of space. If anything they're an exceedingly heady breath of fresh air.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
It was to the extent that I expected.

Yeah, it's clear that they were only added because people made a big deal out of it. So Nomura was like, "Here you go, and quit ya bugging."

But the assets are already made, so it bodes well for the future. The next game seems to be putting Radiant Garden back in the story where it'll be an important location as a hub-world. It'd make no sense to make all of that and never use it again. Plus they've made a point to say that RG's computer is connected, so there's no way they're not gonna touch on that any further.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Shouldn't we count
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Soldier

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

GreyouTT

Awards
Considering that game doesn't exist, I don't, no.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Well, if you want to include characters from a game nobody's played as if it holds the same weight as characters like Squall, Yuna, Noctis, etc., then feel free. I don't. Because they aren't cameos, it's a story that was for a FF that's now being turned into a KH story instead. They are KH characters, not FF characters.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I went in expecting 30 hours of nothing but Final Fantasy story, a boss gauntlet of Sephiroth, Kefka, Sin, and Kuja, the return of Metal Chocobo and Leonheart Keyblades, and Cloud being included into the Keyblade Graveyard part of the game but instead I got
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back