• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final fantasy IX Zidane

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CidHighwind

u missed out on a fun game it was different
the only thing is the characters had gigantic heads which made it cartoony but other than that it was cool

Yue

Radical fcuker.
I'm sure we can imagine what the game would be like if [insert character name not already in KH2] was in KH2. Bah... Zidane was a good guy. If [insert character in KH2] was in KH2, then so should Zidane.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
KH2 would rock so much more if Zidane truly was in it. I've been avoiding spoilers, so I wouldn't know, but I'm pretty sure he isn't in it, sadly.

hooded_twilight0

I hate to rain on your parade, I mean I actually like Zidane, but why does everyone have to make a thread like this? If this character was in KH2.. if that character was in KH2...blah, blah. it was okay I guess before KH2 actually came out, but now it is out and all these characters aren't in it; that's the bottom line so why can't we just leave it at that?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Because we can pretend. D:

Zidane, Garnet, Steiner, Vivi, Eiko, Quina, Amarant, Freya

): I want them all in KH2..

ansem13

I want Barret in KH2 because... hehas a freakin' machine gun for a freakin' arm! Which is freakin' awesome!!!!!1111111111111

!!!!!11111111

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
^ The only 'hairy' part of Zidane is his hair and tail. Where have you been?

Zidane... scary? o_O

.%5Cimages%5Ccheckeye2.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back