• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy: Mixed Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Cain stared out of the window and watched the other kids having snowball fights. He wished he could be out there with them, but he was in the boring indoors listening to his Grandpa tell him stories of when he was being trained up for World War 3. Luckily that war never started.
'And that's when I was in the training camp. What d'ya think, Cain?' Cain turned around and smiled.
'Great story Grandpa. I think I might go to sleep though, I have a party at ten and I want to rest up a bit.' He said.
'Oh, sure kiddo, I'll get you a glass of milk to help you get to sleep better. You just find a place to lay down.' Cain turned around to take one last look at the snowball fight taking place outside. A kid just got arock covered in snow thrown at his face, luckily it only hit his cheek. Then Cain turned around, walked over to a recliner and sat down, pulled back the wooden handle and laid down. His Grandpa came over to him shortly after he told Cain's parents that he was going to sleep.
'There you go kiddo, have a nice sleep.' He said after he handed Cain the glass.
'Thanks.' Then Cain skulled down the white liquid and shut his eyes.
'Hey kid,' Came a voice. 'Hello?' Cain's eyes opened to see something wearing Mage robes, a hat and had big yellow eyes.
'Vivi?' Cain asked. He had played many Final Fantasy games in his time, but to meet an actual character in real life is impossible. This must be a dream, Cain thought.
'That's the name! And you are?'
'Cain, nice to meet you Vivi!' Vivi paused.
'You're Cain! I'm so sorry about your parents.'
'What? What happened?' Vivi sighed.
'Sephiroth. He came and killed your family, only you survived because Sephiroth was spotted by a Moogle. Then he disappeared.' Vivi patted Cain on the shoulder. 'Your father left something behind though, I think it's at the bank waiting for you to collect.' Cain's expression changed completely, sure it was a dream but a horrible one.
'Thanks Vivi.' Cain said softly.
'I'll go with you. Follow me.' Then Vivi started walking again. But Cain then realized something, this world was much like his own, witha lot of changes though. Cain caught up with Vivi and began another conversation.
'So how is Sephiroth here?' He asked.
'He's living off his own hatred of Cloud Strife, we don't exactly know how he and Cloud even got to our world but we've been fighting Sephiroth off for a fair while. He's somehow gathering up an army of sorts.' Vivi replied.
'Wow.' They walked for another few minutes as they got to know each other a bit better until they reached the bank.
It was strange. It had all spirals and other strange shapes coming out of it's roof.
'It's pretty odd.' Vivi whispered as he pushed open the front doors to the Bank.

It was cold. The floor was completely covered with black andwhite tiles, the walls were made of marble and there were five doorways along awall, Turks standing in front of each doorway.
'Play along.' Vivi whispered to Cain.

Thanks for reading! Post critique and stay tuned for more!

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Thankyou! And no, it's not the same Cain from IV. I'm going to get as many heroes in it as I can, as well as villians

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

The duo approached the Turk in front of the door that wassmack bang in the middle of all five doors.
'We're here to withdraw some items, please let us through.'Vivi requested.
'We'll see about that,' Said the Turk, brushing back some ofhis dark blue hair. 'Names?' He asked.
'Vivi Orunitia.' Said Vivi. The Turk turned to Cain.
'And you are?'
'Cain Wanston.' Replied Cain. The Turk smirked slightly andstepped to the side, slipped a credit card looking object into a scanner on theside of the door and pushed the door open.
'Please enter, I shall be with you in a minute.' Said theTurk.
'Thankyou, Noah.' Vivi said before grabbing Cain by the armand yanking him through the doorway. 'Now, we just have to wait.'
'Wait for what?' Cain asked.
'Okay, listen to me carefully. As we were walking to thebank I spotted some 1st class SOLDIER members, well actually clones. The Turkfrom before, Noah, saw them come in and told us to wait here. He and the otherTurks-' Then the sound of gunshots filled the air, along with the clashing ofsteel. 'Are fighting them now....' Cain started to slowly walk backwards, notbecause of the battle, but because the door was opening. A flame ignited inVivi's hand as he arrived at Cain's side.
'Stay back.' He whispered as he and Cain watched the doorslowly open. A SOLDIER emerged and stared at the two of them before raising hissword, Vivi's fire rippled and he prepared launch it at the SOLDIER member butthe sound of a bullet firing changed his mind. The SOLDIER gasped before he fellto the ground dead, behind him Noah was putting his gun back into the insidepocket of his unbuttoned, black suit. The white shirt underneath it had smallamounts of blood on it, but were obviously not Noah's own. The Turk steppedover the SOLDIERS dead body and walked ahead of Vivi and Cain.
'Please follow me.' He said.
'Hey, Noah,' Cain began. 'Why are Turks protecting a bank?'Noah looked at Vivi dumbfounded.
'He doesn't know much does he?' Noah asked as he picked upthe pace.
'No he doesn't.' Vivi answered. 'He's quite strange..'
'Okay listen up, Cain. Turks were stationed in banks becauseSephiroth's soldiers began to steal all the weapons and armour from otherpeople's vaults, supposedly using them for their own purposes. I chose toprotect this certain bank because I knew that you, Cain, live here. Althoughyou don't seem to know much.' Then he stopped walking. 'Here we are then, justa second.' Then he pulled his card again and swiped it in a slot beside thelarge metal door the trio stopped in front of. There was a rumbling sound andthe door didn't swing open, it slid upwards.
'Now, to get your items.' Noah said as he lead Vivi and Caininto the room. It was unexpectedly large and in the centre was a small cube,possibly the size of Cain's fist and had one glowing white symbol on it, as therest were shades of grey. Noah picked it up and handed it to Cain.
'Just press the white button and the grey colours will turnblue, then your items will appear.' He said. Cain nodded and did as suggested,the cube turned blue and a set of armour appeared on the ground.
'Why would my father leave me armour...' Cain asked himselfaloud.
'Just put it on!' Vivi said loudly. 'All you have to do istouch it and it will somehow equip itself to you, I still don't know howthough.'
'He's right.' Noah said. Cain nodded again and touched thearmour, then a light flashed quickly before it was suddenly equipped to him.The armour was made of a strange, dark grey material, both on the legs andtorso. Then it had metal plates surrounding Cain's shoulders, chest, hands andknees. It also came with metal boots of the same shad of grey, which hadalready equipped itself on to Cain.
'Wow.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back