• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Music

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
IX is ignored once again. BEAUTIFUL songs.

Every song is memorable and I love them.
Plus it has like 5 parody songs from the previous FFs, too so yay. :3

Seriously, why hasn't this been mentioned?
Jesters, You're Not Alone, Loss of Me, Vamo Alla Flamenco, Unforgivable Sorrow, Vivi, Kuja and Steiner's theme (3 of my favorite theme songs), Melodies of Life...
Seriously what the hell is wrong with you guys? You're ignoring all the best ones...

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
VI, VII, VIII and IX.
Definitely my favorites. C:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Dunno. I have a lot of favorite songs, but it's hard to choose one soundtrack in particular.

I guess 7 then.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
let me just tell you which ones arent very good:

get it im being witty because they're all actually very good and bring something new to the table. i always have a personal favorite but it changes all the time. right now it's ffxiii for obvious reasons.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
FFVI had some excellent themes, but since it was an SNES game, they repeated so often that it became redundant. Nonetheless, Kefka's theme still stands out as one of my most favorite songs from the series.

VII has quite a few well-known tracks on it, and I really enjoy XII's arrangement of "Battle on the Big Bridge".

XIII has a much more orchestrated feeling to its music than the other games, which I think is a nice change from how the soundtracks have been in past games. "Fighting Fate" is probably my favorite track from XIII's soundtrack thus far, but I still haven't listened to every track yet, so I can't say whether it's my favorite overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back