• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters (UPDATE 2: FF6 Release Delayed to February!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
As I've said before: the Steam Deck's killer app launch title!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I bought the Pixel Remasters on Steam so I'm looking forward to finally getting to experience I, II, III, IV, V, and VI properly. I had them on PSP way back when but IV was the only one I made serious headway in, only dropping it when I got to the moon and was only doing 1 damage against the enemies there.

Started with FFI the other day in preparation for getting the full understanding behind Stranger of Paradise and the locations. From pre-release material of Prakova and Bikkie I was surprised that it was actually just a quick stop in the town and an almost nothing character. Not sure if they'll reappear later on in I.

I just got the jolt tonic for the sleeping Elf and will wake them up. It's been fun and frustrating going back to the era where you had to figure out where to go with no direction aha. I know a lot of gamers love that in their games but I don't have all the time in the world to back track and search. Took me so long just to find that damn cave with the crown in it ahaha. Keen to get an airship (if it's in I?) and see more of the world.

Edit: I beat it and got 100% achievements this morning. Fuck the Caravan location 😭

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Watch as there ends up being only one plat for the whole disc.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I get that it’s a joke, but that shouldn’t be the case since the steam achievements should carry over and each game should have its own platinum. They made it work for the KH collections.

If they mess the trophies up for this, I have a lot of questions.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Looks like there are physical editions. Oof @ that CE pricetag. I'm pretty sure I can sit this one out for now. My backlog is already crazy (including an FF2 PSP game I'm still in the middle of lol). Good to see the games cross-platform though, and I've still never been able to play V or VI.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Hot damn! That Anniversary Edition sold out already? Go figure. The one time I sit out on a preorder. The other recent remaster CEs have been collecting dust on the SE site for years now.

Back