• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Why didn't they try using Bahamut Zero to blast open North Crater's forcefield?

Perkilator

Awards
I wonder what other base game content FF could've gotten in Smash Ultimate in an ideal world, even if it was mainline games only?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Why did IX have so few boss tracks? Even Garland & normal form Kuja didn't have unique music. Just Trance Form ?Kuja & Necron got different music.

Zetta slow

Awards
Why did they show Zack giving Aerith her pink bow when she had it before she met him as a child?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
My headcanon for Fighter/WoL is he's a greedy, selfish prick who keeps taking the party's money & spending it on the latest sword & armor while the rest have to wait their turn. Probably because that's how I played FF1.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
iKzVHK8.png

Lulz easter egg reference aside, what exactly eggsactly happened here? With all of the dimension hopping nonsense that Dissidia retconned onto FF1, maybe Link got caught up in it at some point.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
My most recent shower thoughts on Final Fantasy consisted of me thinking about how much I enjoyed playing through I-III and then getting hardlocked in IV and whether it was worth it to try IV over again or skip ahead and come back to it. I debated this so much that I wound up not doing anything at all. It's been over a year.

Nighthawk711

Awards
How did Tidus NOT disperse into pyreflies every time Yuna performed a sending through the game ???!!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Hear me out, Dissidia: Tales of Final Fantasy. A crossover fighting game between FF & Tales. Namco is wrapping up development on SSBU, who knows if they're even doing Tekken 8 or SC7 at this point. Lord knows I wouldn't bet on a Pokken 2 anytime soon. So let's have the fighting game staff work on something like this instead. It could feed off of the momentum of Arise rebooting the Tales franchise.

Perkilator

Awards
I wonder what other base game content FF could've gotten in Smash Ultimate in an ideal world, even if it was mainline games only?
Actually, on a similar note; couldn't they at least have used the Midgar summons as Spirits? Using Bahamut ZERO as an example (and yes, I know he's part of a DLC Spirit Board), the PNG's of the summons were there for Spirit artwork if it came to that.

Awards
What's with Brother's unhealthy obsession with Yuna? He does realize that she's his cousin right? And that's not even mentioning how inappropriate he can be towards his own sister.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
What's stopping monsters from invading some of these smaller towns in FF games? I love the village of Dali in FFIX, but they have like giant Carve Spiders just outside the village that could easily overrun the place. What is their protection or similar towns like it?

Back