• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soldier

Awards
What's with Brother's unhealthy obsession with Yuna? He does realize that she's his cousin right? And that's not even mentioning how inappropriate he can be towards his own sister.
In Japan, it's legal to marry your first cousin and is not frowned upon in the slightest (Shelbyville Manhattan would be proud). This contrasts how it is seen as incest in the west given the relative closeness in genetics. That's why such an emphasis is placed on finding someone outside your immediate family, to avoid inbreeding.
Here's an educational video related to the topic.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
In Final Fantasy II, Guy can speak beaver. What is the language of beaver exactly? How translatable is it?

Guernsey

Awards
I wonder what other base game content FF could've gotten in Smash Ultimate in an ideal world, even if it was mainline games only?

FFIV has often been considered to be the most popular Final Fantasy outside of FFVII. I could see Cecil (Dark Knight), Cecii (Paladin), Kain or Golbez as fighters in an ideal world. FFVI is another game that is fairly popular on the SNES systems as you can feature Terra or Kefka as fighters.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Considering that Materia is sold at many shops & not for all that much for at least the basic stuff, it's surprising that not literally everyone in that world is rocking a couple at all times. You'd think every infantryman would have magic if not the civilian population.

Then again, I also wondered the same thing in Bioshock Infinite.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Jecht's still a terrible dad after becoming SIN judging by all of his spawn I've killed so far.

Guernsey

Awards
Yu Yevon is the real antagonist of Final Fantasy X as he was the one who started the evens of the game as well as kept upp his scam with his daughter.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I've decided to renew my series playthrough. Originally I had planned to do them in release order but I've decided to skip around. I'm considering doing the PS2 trilogy right now (X, X-2, XII) or maybe doing the XIII trilogy since I never did play Lightning Returns back in the day. Lots to think about. I want to save IV-IX for last though since that's considered the peak. Also, XVI looks awesome.

D

Deleted member 246005

I'm hanging out with Aerith in FF7R and Nojima-san is giving the shippers massive content to play with.

Ff15's optional dialogue tree would've been useful here.

I wanted to spend more time as a merc lol. That aspect would've benefit from an open world structure.

I'm liking the remake approach so far and hoping other games pick up this trend like Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper, Devil May Cry, Ninja Gaiden and Kingdom Hearts. ;)

Ff8-2 and FF10-3 would be nice. They'll probably get remade like 7 but I rather just get a sequel instead.

I'm open to a Versus 13 remake but I guess that's what Verum Rex might be.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 246005

I feel like Zack and Cloud should be older during Crisis Core.

Cloud should be 25-27 instead of 21 at the start of FF7R.

@MATGSY
Hojo would join the evil scientists club but fight Wesker and Birkin for the top spot.

Wutai suffers from a zombie outbreak.

I'm hoping Cloud as a PI and as a berserker get used in a spinoff or future installment.

FF7- lost memories and FF7 Howling.

I'm hoping FF8 gets remade like 7 did. They should do a whole compilation like Advent children, Dirge of Cerberus, Crisis Core.

They could even throw in a spinoff where Squall teams up with Mickey Mouse. ;)

Social Links from Persona should be incorporated too as Squall's arc is to become a leader and value others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back