• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Summer Beach Party!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

masterofoblivion

grr then ill challgen u to a struggle
then we fight and i use onislash with 2 buster swords and stoled sin harvest form sephiorth that way roxas cant use magic to stop me and i knock out all orbs and namine is mine and namine says this
"u loser if u cant beat cloud then i dont want to be ur gf " "now im cloud's gf "
sorry roxas

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
HEY, u got to give me and my client Roxas to attack bak. thats ceating. luckily Roxas was equiped with last chance witch protected him against omnislash. he also was equiped with a few heailing items. anyway the battle raged on, unknowest to his oppenent Roxas had casted the Reflect ability which reflects all magic on his opponent. Roxas purposly allowed his opponent to cast Sin Harvest which got reflected bak. now that his oppenent has 1 HP, left what will Roxas do?

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
As Roxas lays there on the ground after losing the battle and humiliated by his opponent, Namine as loyal and pure as she is stood behind him all the way. "you tried and fought ur best, i am proud of you. Ill never leave u no matter what. anyway i dont like the other dude either. ur always a winner to me, i am ur #1 fan."

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
masterofoblivion said:
kairi , tifa and yuna amd me stare at the sunset

Ssj7Crono said:
Namine heals Roxas with her healing powers and takes a long walk on the beach as the sun begins to set while eating ice cream

ruri said:
I'll be the girl in the skirts/dresses and high heels that will have baked goods.

farf said:
I'll be the guy in the skirts/dresses and high heels that will have baked goods.

Dewgy said:
And I'll be the Dewgy wearing baked goods carrying a box of high heels and skirts/dresses.

*DOESN'T WANT TO STOP ROASTING*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back