• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Summer Beach Party!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

*Tidus, once again, smacks Cloud with a struggle bat. Cloud attempts to pick up his orbs. In the meantime, Tidus gives Rikku and Yuffie struggle bats and they continue fighting.*

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
*FLAMING BLACK MAGE STEALS WOMEN AND THROWS THEM TO OTHER SIDE OF GIGANTIC WALL RECENTLY ERECTED*

Thats what I thought.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Ssj7Crono said:
*while no one is looking i take Vivi, Seifer and Roxas*
You can't take me. I'm roasting.

I'll just go poke fun at Fuujin for wearing a one peice.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Have you anything better to do? (ya pervs)

No more women stealing. When people actually control the women you'll be sorry.

*goes to other side of recently erected wall and roasts*

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Alright, that's it, I call a Struggle Battle for the fate of Rikku:

Ready...
Set...
STRUGGLE!

Tidus notices that Cloud forgot to grab a struggle bat. Instead of letting him get one, Tidus enhances his bat with ultima materia and smacks all 100 orbs out of Cloud. Tidus then grabs them and wins! Woohoo! Tidus once again has Rikku!

(p.s. No killing, Cloud. Unless you plan to use a Pheonix Down on them right away.)

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Yes Roxas is available. Welcome to the Final Fantasy Summer Beach Party, Roxas! Here's some free Ice Cream
seasaltsmilie.jpg
, courtesy of Scrooge McDuck!

masterofoblivion

then i call another stuggle to settle it all and who ever wins this wins Rikku and they'll have her forever
then i get behind tidus and use onislash and knocking out all his orbs and i win
aha shes mine
and there will be no more struggle battles for rikku

and i bring bak vivi bak to life

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

masterofoblivion said:
then i call another stuggle to settle it all and who ever wins this wins Rikku and they'll have her forever
then i get behind tidus and use onislash and knocking out all his orbs and i win
aha shes mine
and there will be no more struggle battles for rikku

and i bring bak vivi bak to life
Oops, sorry, since I won a struggle and you won a struggle, the score is tied. You dont get Rikku yet. I call another struggle, and I once again use my Ultima Struggle Bat. You try to hit me with omnislash, but I use Reflega to block it. Now that you're guard is down, my Ultima bat does the same massive damage it did before. Score is 2 against 1 out of 3 matches. The official winner is Tidus. Dont worry though Cloud, you still have Tifa, and if you dont mind using one of your Pheonix Downs, you can have Aeris as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back