• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy ~ The Ghost Of You

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Just for starts, any word your not sure of, namely what I italicize, is Latin.. adn therfore some of which will be translated in the RP, or you can ask me personally.

Sorry for the long read, this is sorta like been in my head for a long time, and I thought it sounded like a Final Fantasy style kind of thing.. anywho.. check it....

~*Story*~

Life began in the blink of an eye, whether it was evolution, or the machinations of something beyond our understanding lost all meaning in the current of time. As time moved along it's course, the worlds took shape. Starting as a small light within a greater darkness. As the light grew, it began to take shape. These shapes seemed to be alive with something beyond just light. Soon after, these living lights formed a protective barrier, and that barrier grew with the force found within that light... Life... As Life grow upon these worlds, new beigns came to life. One such being was the race of Humans. Living on the most advanced fo the planets, Humans grew beyond the other beings, molding these barriers of life into their own machinations.

As the Humans seemed to reach the height of their power in this world, they tried using the planets themselves as weapons. Creating devices to harness the very energy within the planet, they thought themselves Gods unto themselves. But all was not as it seemed. The process, not only killing the planet itself, had led to alterations amongst the Human DNA, and soon, new beings took shape. At first, they were thought to be deformities, but as these new beings grew, it was obvious there difference from Humans. This new species was soon named Caelestis. Seeming Angels of their own right, possessing great wings of varying styles. Some possessed great feathered wings, while others had frail butterfly wings. Each seemed to be in tune with the planet itself, gaining attributes and power from what they called Rerum Natura.

As Humans had spent a millenia harnessing the planet around them, they felt threatened by these new beings who seemed to be born from the planet itself. Not only that, but they feared that the Caelestis were more powerful than themselves. In this instant, one of the most powerful human traits, greed, reared its ugly head. The ensuing war was terrible, nearly destroying the planet itself. In the end, it seemed that the Human's technology had one out over the Caelestis, as less and less appeared, untill none were left.

In this time after the war, nearly a half a century later, Caelestis are all but a memory, only those who dug deep into history, or told of them amongst their families would remember. Sadly, the war had taken it's toll and the planet is on the verge of death. There are those who wish to destroy the machinations of Humans and restore the world to what it was, while others wish to continue until nothing is left. The largest city of this planet, Caducus, is the centre of technology, and things are about to drastically change.

~*Rules*~

- No Godplaying
- No Powerplaying
- Romance Encouraged
- No one-liners
- Please try and be descriptive, I want this interesting
- Swearing okay but keep it to the lesser evils
- Violence allowed
- Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*Template*~

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:

~*My Template*~
(Will post tomorrow, or if people join)

~*ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!*~

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
ooc: Is it ok if i have two characters? There kinda a tag team.

Name: Rokurn
Appearance: http://bookweb.kinokuniya.co.jp/imgdata/large/484022286X.jpg
Weapon: Kunai, and his katana
Personality: Calm, Collective, and a Genius
Bio: A expert marksman, he keeps cool even under the worst situation, he and his brother Ryo are ruthless mercenaries and assassins, who go to any length to get the job done.

Name: Ryo
Appearance: http://m-p.pobox.ne.jp/cg/Shinobi.jpg
Weapon: Katana
Personality: A ruthless assassin, like his brother he's a Genius.
Bio: Him and his twin brother Rokurn dont work for the money, they work for the pure fun of assassinating. Though they may seem like heartless assassins and mercenaries they have honor when they preform assassinations, contracts, and infiltrations.

ooc: If you want me to change it tell me.

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
Name: Violet Kazziem
Appearance: Lookie
Personality:
Violet will first of all see the bad things about situations, so she's not the one you'd expect to cheer you up.
It is very much like her to think in easy black/systems,
there's the good and the bad, there is no grey-zone for her, unless someone would be able to give her a proof for the good ones to be bad.
That way she has made herself good at ignoring clear facts.

Bio:
As she grew up her family wouldn't accept her the way she was.
She dropped out of any kind of education and got herself by by jobbing in random places.
She picked up any kind of knowledge she could need in her future life.
In order to at least be a bit more able to defend herself she learned some basic fighting techniques and of course she also learned how to steal from people who were being either too careless or just not paying attention to her.
She used to go meet her family every few months to get money, or at least send letters or call them, but it seems they moved.
No replies to her letters arrived, her calls weren't answered and when she went to see them their house was empty.

soraoflightkey

Now here's my character's info:

Cloud Strife
Appearance:http://www.cetraconnection.de/news/bilder/advent-children/dengeki0605_1.jpg
Weapon: Organic Weapons; Six BusterSwords that combine into one to create his most powerful buster Sword, called the Organic Buster Sword. It's stuck in the ground next to him in the link that shows his appearance.
Personality: calm, cool, kind, sometimes easy to be around. He's a very skilled swordsman with his Buster Swords as well as at dual-wielding. His intelligence is very high to that of a genius.
Bio: Cloud is a swordsman who once saved the world. He now is an investigator as well as a bounty hunter but only sometimes. He is the only person to ever be able to wield and own organic weapons. Cloud sometimes works in delivering packages. Nevers like seeing innocent people get hurt. He is now 23 and wishes to see the machinations that are destroying the world to be completely destroyed instead to save the planet and has decided to help those in their misson of destroying the machinations that will lead to completely destruction of the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back