• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

final fantasy versus 13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

digimikej

Awards
im posting this in forum insanity because the story i am telling is SO idiotic, it is insane. i first heard about this game from my friend. i read the name and immidiatly jumped to OMGOMG VERSUS 13 DOES THT MEAN THE ORGINAZATION OMG AWESOME! so, i then read that it was being made by the guys who made the console KH games, which solidifed my belief. i then got so excited i HAD to look up the trailer. i watched it. i then was like.....its called versus 13, is made by the KH guys, AND IT HAS NO ORGINAZATION 13? STOP TAUNTING ME NOMURA!

i posted this to give you lawlz. srry bout the poor grammar. idk whats wrong with me lately,grammar wise. lol.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
LOL OMG I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE THE ORG XIV TOO BUT I WAS SO DISAPPOINT. Even if it said Final Fantasy and 13 which would mean it is related to the 13th game in the FF series. -_-

derp-a-herp-derp.jpg

Zul

Awards
I want dis game its coming out right in a box wit Duke Nukem Forever and Half Life 2: Episode 3.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
im posting this in forum insanity because the story i am telling is SO idiotic, it is insane. i first heard about this game from my friend. i read the name and immidiatly jumped to OMGOMG VERSUS 13 DOES THT MEAN THE ORGINAZATION OMG AWESOME! so, i then read that it was being made by the guys who made the console KH games, which solidifed my belief. i then got so excited i HAD to look up the trailer. i watched it. i then was like.....its called versus 13, is made by the KH guys, AND IT HAS NO ORGINAZATION 13? STOP TAUNTING ME NOMURA!

i posted this to give you lawlz. srry bout the poor grammar. idk whats wrong with me lately,grammar wise. lol.

[video=youtube;5hfYJsQAhl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back