• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► FINAL FANTASY VII Cloud Strife Another Form Bring Arts releasing May 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Back in July 2018, Square Enix revealed Cloud Strife and Sephiroth in their KINGDOM HEARTS outfits as new characters coming to their Bring Arts line. Just six months after revealing the figures, Square Enix has revealed that their e-Store exclusive FINAL FANTASY VII Cloud Strife Another Form Bring Arts figure is set to release May 31st, 2019.

Costing 9,504 Yen, the Square Enix e-Store Cloud Strife Another Form Bring Arts figure comes with an exclusive interchangable face with Cloud's eyes closed.

Based on Cloud Strife's KINGDOM HEARTS outfit, this figure comes with Cloud's bandaged Buster Sword, red cape modeled after Vincent Valentine's cape, various hands, and a stand to pose Cloud on. 

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts III, The World Ends With You, and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Source: SQEX_eStore via Twitter

Perkilator

Awards
Now that I think about it…was that wing on Cloud’s back also supposed to be part of the Vincent Valentine homage?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Now that I think about it…was that wing on Cloud’s back also supposed to be part of the Vincent Valentine homage?

Mmmm, idk. I guess it could be connected to Chaos...but I always thought it was meant to be a contrast to Sephiroth as the "one winged angel" so Cloud, the good guy, is the "one winged demon"

Recon

Art of War
Awards
YESSSS!!!! I'm SO BUYING THIS! I've been waiting since the reveal.

meatbun

Is this really an e-store exclusive? It's up for order on amiami, fwiw (https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail?gcode=FIGURE-045564)

Also, pretty sure it's just the cape and the hand inspired by Vincent; wing to allude to the Sephiroth link; with the bandages being some totally nonsensical design choice inspired by probably nothing

EDIT: The only thing exclusive to the e-store is the other faceplate with the eyes closed.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Is this really an e-store exclusive? It's up for order on amiami, fwiw (https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail?gcode=FIGURE-045564)

Also, pretty sure it's just the cape and the hand inspired by Vincent; wing to allude to the Sephiroth link; with the bandages being some totally nonsensical design choice inspired by probably nothing

EDIT: The only thing exclusive to the e-store is the other faceplate with the eyes closed.

Yeah, it says it in the article lol

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
He looks so good, ugh. But then again Riku looked good until pictures of the final product rolled out. I CAN'T TRUST YOU SQUARE.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
He looks so good, ugh. But then again Riku looked good until pictures of the final product rolled out. I CAN'T TRUST YOU SQUARE.

Yeah, I own a few of these Bring Arts now, and while I can't exactly have buyer's remorse for a Riku product such as this, her definitely did not look as good as the sculpt used in the promotional materials. I'll probably get Kairi, just so I can have the trio, but I think I'll just continue to save for PAK. They, too, can sometimes surprise me (for better or worse), but the quality overall is definitely elevated.

That being said, I've always liked the design of Vincent-hybrid KH1!Cloud, and he has the luxury of hiding behind a cape if his facial model comes out wonky.

Back