• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII - PC-to-PS4 Port out now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Picked this up last night. I've never actually played FF7, and figured this was a great time to get into the game (and back to Final Fantasy as a whole, which I haven't really played in a long time). I'm about an hour or so in, really taking my time to experience the whole thing. Loving it so far.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm doing pretty well so far.

I've finished Disk One, have mostly everyones limit level 4, went on the date with Barret, completed all Wutai subplots, got all the summons available so far, and I'm over level 40 lol.

Who knew that a PS4 release of the game with trophies would be the one to give me a kickstart to actually finishing the game. I've tried on my PS3, Vita, and Laptop to play the game but I always dropped out. A proper controller and those cheats are a god send to dull all the grinding in the game.

Pandymint

Awards
I'm playing the Steam release, but I have it modded now so I don't get to use all these handy cheats. In any case, I just left Midgar. It's been damn near ten years since I played through this game. It's gonna be memory lane the whole way.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
It's where you can talk to Barret during a part in the Canyon and you get +3 affection points, but you can leave the conversation, exit the room and come back and get another +3 points.

I think I messed up 10 points from the questions of the 7th Heaven bar.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
That's a shame :(

I used this guide to make sure Barret was my date.

Unfortunately the trophy for Bahamut Zero didn't pop when I got the materia :(

You think its a good idea to start over quickly? I didn't get too far, I just finished with Don Corneo.

If anything, try using the Bahamut Zero material or keep it equipped.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You think its a good idea to start over quickly? I didn't get too far, I just finished with Don Corneo.

If anything, try using the Bahamut Zero material or keep it equipped.
I'm not sure. If you say you're at least 10 points behind then you'll be tied with Aerith and you might not get the trophy since if there's a tie Aerith comes first.

It worked after I completely closed the game. It was such a weird little glitch.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I'm not sure. If you say you're at least 10 points behind then you'll be tied with Aerith and you might not get the trophy since if there's a tie Aerith comes first.

It worked after I completely closed the game. It was such a weird little glitch.

I just started over again. I left where I had to escape Aeris' House. Answered some stuff correctly and made sure everything seemed negative towards Aeris...sadly :(

Some trophies are technical for some games. I guess it happens.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
You CAN die against higher level enemies. Trophies aren't disabled.

Speaking of trophies, do not exploit the Cosmo Canyon chat with Barret for affection points for the Best Bromance story. It apparently glitches the trophy and you won't get it.

Now I see what you meant. I went on FFWikia and read how in the original. The exploit causes your game to freeze and the way how they described it was safe on the PS4 version. Glad for the heads up though.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Got sidetracked, lost my save (ON A PLAYSTATION 4, what is life), but was finally able to return last night. Met Aerith (I changed her name to that), and then got all the way through Don Corneo's segment. I had not had this spoiled for me, and holy cow was that a fun time. I'm working towards going on a date with Aerith, as I just know that the whole date thing exists, don't know much more about it. Really excited to dive back into the game once I'm done with exams.

Pandymint

Awards
Got sidetracked, lost my save (ON A PLAYSTATION 4, what is life), but was finally able to return last night. Met Aerith (I changed her name to that), and then got all the way through Don Corneo's segment. I had not had this spoiled for me, and holy cow was that a fun time. I'm working towards going on a date with Aerith, as I just know that the whole date thing exists, don't know much more about it. Really excited to dive back into the game once I'm done with exams.

Awesome that you didn't have that spoiled for you! I remember the first time I was playing through and I experienced Don Corneo's segment. That was one wild ride, am I right?

And people say Cloud is a boring character.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Awesome that you didn't have that spoiled for you! I remember the first time I was playing through and I experienced Don Corneo's segment. That was one wild ride, am I right?

And people say Cloud is a boring character.

Agreed, actually gave a lot of life to the character, and I think there's actually quite the development going on with Cloud, but I'm not too far in still so I guess I'll have to see. I've been very fortunate to have very little of the game spoiled for me, which has not happened in a while, save for a few newer titles. It's quite nice, especially seeing how old this game is. Granted, I've stayed away from reading too much about it, but still.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Quick question: I found a wild being with a giant ninja star, that doesn't have nothing to do with Yuffie, right?

Nevermind...I got Yuffie

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I haven't done this in awhile but for Omnislash, its best that I should raise a gold chocobo, right? I'll end up winning races and I could get Knights of the Round out of the way.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Have any of you guys leveled Aerith to level 99? I was able to do this a few days ago.

CX5358FUQAAi8xc.png

https://twitter.com/khizephyr/status/684116031879565312

Back