• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Don't forget: at the very least we'll get FFVII-1, FFVII-2 and FFVII-3.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
The fact that it's listed among the leaked preorder SKUs is decent reason to believe we may see a new trailer at E3. Even though FF7R has been available to preorder on Amazon at least since the game was first announced, the fact that their system has the game appearing alongside all these other titles may mean that there's a new SKU for the game, for something that is about to be properly announced. Perhaps we'll get a proper trailer for "Episode 1" or whatever it will be called.

Either way, if we get a proper FF7R trailer alongside the expected KH3 news, that'd be absolutely fantastic.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I take it you're aware that it was a joke, since you're laughing. But in case anyone else's been reading the false reports about the game being delayed to 2023, know that it was literally fake news derived from a joke that Kitase had made about the release date.

Pokie

I take it you're aware that it was a joke, since you're laughing. But in case anyone else's been reading the false reports about the game being delayed to 2023, know that it was literally fake news derived from a joke that Kitase had made about the release date.

2023 sounds pretty realistic though.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
2023 sounds pretty realistic though.

For the entire game being done or just the first "episode" ? Cuz I do think it could be that long or longer for the whole thing to be out, but the first episode should be...closer? I think lol.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Borderlands 3 is confirmed to not be at E3, which is a strike against Walmarts leaks.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I doubted them already, since we know this remake (or at the very least its first part) is a timed console exclusive for Sony - yet the listing showed an Xbox version.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
1bd-03.jpg

Some battle screen there.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Never take any statement from Gearbox at face value. The company's run by a conman.
IDK, 2K delayed a highly anticipated game to '19/'20. If it's Borderlands than I expect his statements to ring true.

Pokie

For the entire game being done or just the first "episode" ? Cuz I do think it could be that long or longer for the whole thing to be out, but the first episode should be...closer? I think lol.

Just the first episode. I see them doing the first two episodes for PS4 and then a HD Collection putting the two episodes together + DLC and DLC episodes, and then episode 3 for PS5 and then a HD collection with all episodes, DLC, and DLC episodes for PS5.

Judging by how FF15 is going......

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
HD collection? Eh... you realise that the games will already be in HD from the get go, right? :p

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
So there are rumors that we're getting an e3 trailer at Square' conference because of the image that was "leaked". Since the persona in the photo had no controller in hand nor visible, it's possible it'll be part of a trailer sequence.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'm assuming it will be a teaser or trailer. Hell, even promo material would be nice. But remember, Square Enix hasn't announced its E3 line up yet. Hopefully they announce it soon because E3 is just 13 days away.

Also Airbuster looks so dope. What an ABSOLUTE UNIT.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I'm assuming it will be a teaser or trailer. Hell, even promo material would be nice. But remember, Square Enix hasn't announced its E3 line up yet. Hopefully they announce it soon because E3 is just 13 days away.

Also Airbuster looks so dope. What an ABSOLUTE UNIT.
yeah that is werid that square haven't annouce there stuff yet

sephydark

Awards
Because of Telltale, will this effect FF7Remake because it will episodic

becau getting tired of the hate for the 13 series like it failed and you know the Hallway meme

FF7 remake isn't episodic in the same way Telltale's games were. Additionally, it seems like there were a lot of other things that contributed to Telltale's closure such as being a small company that expanded too quickly, and that's not even mentioning that they're working in completely different genres for different markets. There are a lot of potential problems that Telltale could have had that wouldn't have anything to do with FF7 remake.

Back