• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Downloading the game now. Intermission was $30 AUD and they were asking an additional $15 AUD for the Cacstar weapon, which is crazy for a weapon!

It's really nice that the file size for VIIR has been reduced by several GB. Impressive, really.

AegisXIII

Awards
Downloading the game now. Intermission was $30 AUD and they were asking an additional $15 AUD for the Cacstar weapon, which is crazy for a weapon!

It's really nice that the file size for VIIR has been reduced by several GB. Impressive, really.
Enjoy! I watched a playthrough and I gotta say: InterMission is really great.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Thanks. All I could do this morning was download it though, I’m stuck at work when all I want to do is be home.

Textures look good though

E3b8sB-WQAccLUL

AegisXIII

Awards
Thanks. All I could do this morning was download it though, I’m stuck at work when all I want to do is be home.

Textures look good though

E3b8sB-WQAccLUL
Oh nice. Texture are definitely better. I am trying to analyze the work that has been done on the skybox as it was the most annoying "break the illusion" thing for me (especially since all the top plate and the city is a giant texture). I think they got better for the most part and for those who didn't get updated they use the fog/pollution effect so that the pixelation is less visible.

AegisXIII

Awards
I think it is a good time to mention how confusing the psstore is on desktop:
1623323877412.png
1623324011017.png

Which ones are games? Which ones are bundles? Which ones are add-ons? Which products are related? Where is yuffie episode? I am so confused. This new store is so wrong on so many levels.
Is it better on the console itself? Can you see the add-ons for a specific game?

Last edited:

AegisXIII

Awards
Nope. No joke it took me a full 20 minutes to figure out and find what I needed to download. It's a mess 😂
Oh crap. I saw that many people got stuck on the store page that was asking 70$ for the whole integrade package not knowing how to switch to the free upgrade page.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Finished Intermission late last night:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I took a break in Episode INTERmission to play and platinum Ratchet and Clank, but I finished the episode earlier today (after 8 hours and 20 minutes).

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm so keen for part 2. I've seen what the SSD can do after platinuming Ratchet and Clank and starting my FFVIIR save from the activity cards within a couple of seconds, so I'm keen to see what Square Enix can do with the full abilities of the hardware available to the,.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I took a break in Episode INTERmission to play and platinum Ratchet and Clank, but I finished the episode earlier today (after 8 hours and 20 minutes).
Those 2 games+Mass Effect Trilogy+for some reason I bought Game Builder Garage while I was it are annihilating my free time lately. Haven't even bought RE8 yet.

the red monster

Awards
Episode yuffie is a solid 9/10 for me.
the final boss fight gave me such a yozora vibes. yuffie's gameplay was great. i only hated the mini games stuff (i pretty much hate mini games in every single game that has them.. so nothing really new there), otherwise i have no complains.

playing episode yuffie, and than rift apart, one after the other really spoiled me. can't wait for more native ps5 games.

Awards
Just a rumor, but from what I heard, PS4 will be getting the Intermission DLC this Holiday after the PS5 exclusivity period is up. It’s also apparently coming to PC but not Xbox. Guess we’ll just have to see.

I really hope it does come to PS4. Myself and very many others still don’t have a PS5, and with Square still developing upcoming projects for PS4, it wouldn’t make sense if it didn’t.

Back