• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered coming 2019!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

2 quid is good

Awards
🤧 The pretty box was all they needed to sell me on it but damn if I'm not gonna hate myself for buying this game twice

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I'm happy to hear it's finally getting a physical release on one of the PS's. <3

Elysium

Awards
I noticed the physical version of the remaster was finally released and that it wasn't made available in North America for some reason? I've read that a U.K. PS4 game will play on a U.S. PS4 system--please somebody correct me if that's wrong--so I was wondering if it's worth waiting it out to see if they might eventually release it to North America or no? (I guess I feel like as soon as I shell out for the VIII Remaster from overseas, SE will announce a PS4 physical release collection of the remasters for VII, VIII, and IX, lmao.)

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
PS3/PS4/PS5/PSP/Vita games are region free. DLC is not, but this game doesn't have any.

Elysium

Awards
^ Thank you so much for responding! I ordered it the other day from overseas. :D I can't wait to re-play it. I think it'll be an even more positive experience than the original with the tweaks.

I hope they eventually release a PS5 physical version of the VII, VIII, and IX Remasters as an all-in-one.

Back