• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy World!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cometboy17

cometboy17 said:
NO I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU BUT IT IS GOING TO BE A MOVIE AND IT'S COMING OUT SEPTEMBER 19 THANK YOU VERY MUCH. SO IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER LIE'S PLEASE WRITE THAM SOME WHERE ELSE.

THANKZ
cometboy17

SORRY ABOUT THAT I THOUGHT YOU SAID IT WAS NOT GOING TO BE A MOVIE. I'M SORRY THAT IS ALL ME. YOU HAVE FULL RIGHT TO HATE ME KNOW.

SORRY
cometboy17

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
It depends on the story. But, just because it is SE, doesn't mean they have to include a FF world. KH is more involved with the Disney worlds..but maybe it could be a sidetrack world or something. It would be pretty cool though. I would love to ride some chocobos! ;)

Drachyench

Silverwolf1500 said:
It depends on the story. But, just because it is SE, doesn't mean they have to include a FF world. KH is more involved with the Disney worlds..but maybe it could be a sidetrack world or something. It would be pretty cool though. I would love to ride some chocobos! ;)

Golden Saucer Chocobo Races. gambling for the E audience. Or you could have it like The Chocobo thing in FF7, where you breed and race 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back