• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy X Role-Play

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Final Fantasy X

Rules:
No God-Moding or power-playing.
No strong language, keep it PG.
No guns or futeristic weapons or junk.
Type "Praise be to Yevon" as the first line on your template.
Romance is encoureged, but keep it PG.
Lets try to not leave anybody out.
Have fun!

Template:

Name:
Race: (Hume, Al Behd, Guado, Ronso)
Role: (Summoner or Guardian)
Class: (Blue Mage, Archer, Warrior, Thief, Asassaain, Monk, ect.)
Job: (You can be a blitzer or a temple monk or anything else you want, as long is it is a gob in X; even the local bartender if you want. )
Pic/Appearance:
Weapon/s: (Swords, bows, claws, Black Magic, whatever, as long as it fits your class.)
Personalaty:
Bio:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Soren
Race: Hume
Class: Black Mage
Role: Guardian
Job: None.
Pic:
fire-emblem-souen-no-kiseki-2005020.jpg

Weapon: Dark Magic/Black Magic. (mainly focusing on dark Black Magic.)
Personalaty: Quiet and dark, but a good person. He speaks little and seems to be very dark and twisted, but he is all there. He will alwasy fight for what is right.
Bio: He used to live at Baaj temple when he was a child. There, he learned Dark, Black Magic and lived a happy life. Ten years ago it was destroyed by Sin, he was the only one to escape. He woke up after the attack on Besaid Island. There, he was cared for and raised by the Monks of Yevon at Besaid Temple.

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Praise be to Yevon!"

Name: Amarra
Race: Human
Role: Summoner
Class: Summoner/White Mage
Job:Bar Hostess
Appearance: Tall, green eyes, long brown straight hair, beautiful. She wears a white vest top, trainers, yellow pants, black smooth gloves and a red headband in her hair.
Weapon: Staff
Personality: Strong, upbeat
Bio: Amarra has lived in the Calm Lands for most of her life and has watched summoners defeat Sin with the Final Summoning. Now she wants to follow in their footsteps and has become a summoner at Besaid Temple when she moved. Originally intending to become a Crusader, Amarra is admired by plenty of people around Spira. She has no parents since they were killed by Sin. She is currently awaiting her new guardians on Besaid Island. She prays with all her heart and devotes her life to Yevon, whilst managing a job as a bar hostess.

Last edited:

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
"Praise be to Yevon" * Bows and whatnot *

Name: Guimiro
Race: Ronso
Class: Warrior
Job: Guardian Teacher
Pic/Appearance: Normal looking Ronso with a black cape split down the middle, wears a dark blue sleeveless shirt, with black shorts and no shoes. Has a red and blue eye due to an abnormal spell cast on him at a young age.
Weapon/s: Scythe
Personalaty: For a Ronso hes a lot more lax and allows the summoner he protects a lot more freedom to do as they please, although due to this he has had many close calls. He is also a more social Ronso than most, although he does not mention his past he doesn't hate it either since it was rather uneventful. Due to his amazing loyalty he will do as his summoner tells him reguardless of his beliefs.
Bio: Shortly after birth a strange spell was cast upon him giving him a red eye. Every healing spell trying to fix it has failed but it hasn't affected Guimiro's vision and hasn't had any effect at all, other than a bit of discrimination. He has trained hard in the mountains of Gagazat and has even proven himself quite a worthy and potential Ronso to his leader.

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
Praise be to yevon

Name: Yurren ronso
Race: Ronso
Class: Hunter
Job:HunterPic/Appearance:
Weapon/s: Spear
Personalaty: Kind but quite would go anywhere with his summoner
Bio: Yurren has Known the summoner most of his life. He has excorted her around spira and was her first Guardian. He is devoted to see her bring the calm and he knows her desicion is best.

Last edited:

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
OOC: Okay, we can start. If anyone else wants to join than make sure to post your template and join us wherever we are.

Soren woke up and packed a small bag with potions and items. He left the tent and sat down in the center of the village. "Well, I guess I will have to wait for the others to get up. Today we are to leave Besaid and go to Kilika. Amarra did a good job yesterday, I am sure that she will make a great High Summoner." thought Soren as he sat and waited for Amarra, Yurren and Guimiro.

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Amarra woke up and saw the world through different eyes. Finally at last, she was a summoner, but that was only just the beginning of her dream. With her new aeon Valefor and her new guardians, she was ready to start the long pilgrimage. She wondered who her new guardians were, so she prepared her things, put on her amulet her mother had gave her and went outside to meet them ...

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Soren saw a ronso come out of a tent and sit on a rock. "You must be one of the guardians that the temple asinged to the new summoner. I am Soren, I was assinged to a summoner too."

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
A new summoner was going to leave to fulfill her dream, but Amarra was nervous to see who her new guardians were. For a split-second when she was out of the temple, she saw no one was out until she saw a Ronso sat on a rock and a human talking to him. She approached them. The human took note of this and the Ronso stood up. Amarra was even more nervous to see the size of the Ronso. "I am Summoner Amarra," she said. "I am the new summoner and I suppose you are my new guardians?"

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
"I am so sorry, Yurren," she apologised. "Thank you for waiting for me. And who are you? You look as knowledgeable as Sir Auron, the legendary guardian." She referred to the other guardian.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
"I am Soren. I was assinged to be your guardian by the Temple. Sorry abour that, Yurren. So, you are Amarra?" said Soren as he held his hand put to shake thier's.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Praise Be to Yevon

Name:Zak Darkmare
Race:Hume,Albhed
Role:Guardian
Class:Grey Mage ((Black magic,white magic,weopon weilder))
Job:Former Blitzballer,now is a guardian
Pic/Appearance:Just a sec
Weapon/s:Black Magic,Gunblade
Personalaty:Complicated personalty can't explain just have to look for it in the RP
Bio:His past is a blur to him...

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Soren felt insulted, but tried to forget about it and move on. "So, are you all ready to go to Kilika? I made sure to pack plenty of extra items."

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Guimiro was running late, he'd just gotten off his boat and was already midway down the path towards Besaid Village. He approached the front of the villiage to see his new team were already assembling.
Better introduce myself to my new company... he thought.
He began to walk towards the group and they all took a quick glance his way.
"Hello, my name is Guimiro, ive been assigned to be the new summoners guardian. Would that happen to you miss?" he asked confidently towards Amarra, although he was kind of nervous in case he might have made a bad 1st impression due to his late arrival.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
The kid walked in his red eyes glowed."So this the new summoner?"Zak had his Gunblade swung over his shoulder."Sorry I'm Zak Darkmare one of the summoners guardians..."His gunblade shined the dark metal of it made it shine even brighter.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
"Hello Guimiro, Zak, I am Soren. I am pleased to make your acquaintance." said Soren as he held his hand out, hoping he would not be rejected again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back