• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Final Fantasy XIII

On the continent of Cynder there lies a country named Harmonia. There are three other countrys on Cynder, Tinto and Zexion. Harmonia is in peace with both nations yet Tinto and Zexion are in a bloody, violent, war. They both have been in conflict for a year now for unknown reasons. Although the King of Harmonia is secretly ploting to atttack both countrys and in thier conflict and take over thier people, resoucres, and land. The Prince, whom has learned of his father's evil, scheemes has been exiled to a small, deserted island in the south named Obel. Now, the young prince must find a way to go back to the capitol and stop his father from commencing his evil plan.

Rules:
Keep it PG-13.

No Power-Playing unless that person gives you permision.
No God-Moding.
No sappynes, cornyness, chessyness, ect.
No going too fast, The best RP's are slow ones. (But not too slow. )
If you choose a physicall class as your class and if you chose a Magic Skill then your MAG skill is 1/4 as effective of your Classe's skill.
If you choose a physical class as your class and you chose a physcial skill then that skill is 3/4 as effective as your Classe's skill.
You may use the weapon of the secondary skill alogn with our original weapon if you desire. IE: Soilder using a Sword and Spear and having Defend as thier secondary Skill.
You must PM me with your template to join.
You must start out on the ilsand of Obel and you can join me, or I will ask you to join, depending on the cirmcumstances.

Template:
Name:
Race: (Hume, Dwarf, Elf, ect.)
Class:
Secondary Skill:
Pic/Apperance:
Personalaty:
Bio:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Class Statics:
Soilder. Equip: Swords. Skill: Swordplay. Even amount of STR & DEF. Low MAG stats. Average EVA/LCK stats.
Paladin. Equip: Lances. Skill: Defend. Great amount of DEF, Less than average STR. Low MAG stats. Average EVA/LCK stats.
Warrior. Equip: Axes. Skill: Battle Tech. Great amount of STR. Less than average DEF. Low MAG stats. Average EVA/LCK stats.
Theif. Equip: Knives. Skill: Steal. Great amount of EVA/SPD/LCK stats. Less than average STR/DEF stats. Low MAG stats.
Archer. Equip: Bows. Skill: Aim. Exeptional amount of ACC(accuracy)/STR. Less than average DEF/EVA/LCK. Low MAG stats.
Black Mage. Equip: Rods. Skill: Black Magic. Exeptional MAG stats. Low STR/DEF/EVA stats. Less than average LCK.
White Mage. Equip: Staves. Skill: White Magic. Exeptional MAG stats. Low STR/DEF/EVA stats. Less than average LCK.
Blue Mage. Equip: Rings. Skill: Blue Magic. Exeptional MAG stats. Low STR/DEF/EVA stats. Less than average LCK.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aproved:
Percymort
AngelofDestiny
Cloud's Shadow
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Name: Sasarai
Race: Hume
Class: Blue Mage
Secondary Skill: Black Magic
Pic:
Personalaty: Very wise and knowlegable for his age. He is diplomatic and always fights for justice.
Bio: The Prince of Harmonia. He learned of his father's plans but was exiled before he coyudl do anythign about them. Now he is on a small boat, ten miles opff shore from Obel. He now must find a way to stop his father.​

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ok, here is my template.

Name: Faith Crest
Class: Soldier
Secondary Skill: White Magic
Pic/Apperance: http://www.rosh1.co.il/seeu_forums/MsgFiles/6_8_2005_1_20_sad_anime_girl.jpg
Personalaty: Strong, upbeat and determined, Faith is willing to fight for the innocent. She is also very mysterious.
Bio: Faith lived on Obel Island when she was washed away from her parents ever since the war started. She learnt to take care of herself, although she has never known human love before.

Last edited:

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
Name: Resitch Nardae
Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Secondary Skill: White mage
Pic/Apperance: http://uk.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=Ao.tDR...ectgames.com/soe/gallery/data/pos_paladin.jpg
Personalaty: Kind hearted and Loyal. Would go to the end of the world to see justice take its place. Nice and Charismatic. A born Rebel and very Outgoing. Most would describe him as cool.
Bio: Even though Sasarai denied it to his best friend and guardian, Resitch knew somthing was wrong. Not thinking he snuck upon the boat that sasarai went on. He has been Sasarai's bodyguard and most Loyalist friend for 5 years. During those five years ite been quite dull with no monsters to fight but Resitch dosent mind. Has heard rumours about two nations going to war and has also heard his hometown on Zexion is under siege by Tinto.

Last edited:

Crest

No! Don't sneeze!
Let's see uh... ACHOO! Huh? Where am I now?
I'll be joining as four characters thank you very much.

Name: Luc
Class: Black Mage
Secondary Skill: Blue Mage
Pic/Apperance: http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/3686/luc109bz.jpg
Personalaty: Silent and anti-social. He really barely talks much after living as a hermit. Under the mask lies an enigma of mystery.
Bio: A great young magician living as a hermit on Obel Island. Him living here is completely unknown to everyone except for a young Kobold girl that comes to bring him food every day. He often never speaks to anyone, but seems to have a very interesting curiosity in Sasarai for some reason.

Name: Noah
Race: Nay-Kobold
Class: Thief
Secondary Skill: None
Pic/Apperance: http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/7017/noah012uk.jpg
Personalaty: Bright and cheerful, but looks can always be decieving. She can steal your items in the blink of an eye.
Bio: She lives nearby Obel on Mordo Island. The only reason she comes to Obel is to bring food to Luc. She actually is a very skilled thief in stealing.

Name: Albert
Race: Human
Class: Support Char.
Pic/Apperance: http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2861/albert018gb.jpg
Personalaty: Calm and very manipulative.
Bio: A travelling strategist, he often is looking for someone... that is powerful enough for him to serve. He mainpulates lords and uses them to gain fame in history. He is currently travelling to Harmonia in search of something powerful.

(ooc: She will appear later in the rp)
Name: Paula
Class: Swordsman
Secondary Skill: White Mage
Pic/Apperance: http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9201/paula018lu.jpg
Personalaty: Another shy and quiet girl. She reallly likes to keep to herself.
Bio: A young captain of the Windscar Brigade of the Zexen Knights. She serves Zexen willlingly and carries out many missions against Tinto. That is until she discovers horifying secrets within secret deals between Zexen and Harmonia.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
((OOC:Ok, we are begining. If anyone esle wishes to join then please PM me with your template.))

Sasrai watched as the ship sailed off into the distance. He was five miles off the coast of Obel, and in a very small boat. "Well, I guess I had better row to that Island. I will die out here if I just sit here." he said as he grabbe two long oars off the side of the boat. He noticed a small door on the floor of the boat. "Hm, I guess I could sleep down there if I becoem to tired. Wich I might, this is going to be very tiring try to row this boat with these two logn oars. This is a two person job. But at least I can get to the shore sometime by tomrow afternoon."

Percymort

Bronze Member
Resitch hid on the ship five minutes before it departed the island. He hid in a box and watched as Sasarai rowing the boat and making a Rather poor job on it.
"need some help...?" Resitch said climbing out of the box. "Whats that shocked glance for? I am your bodyguard afterall" Resitch said grabbing one of the ores and managing to pull much faster than Sasarai. He was quite built up and years older than Sasarai so he had more Experience.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
"Resistatch! You don't know how happy I am to see you!"he said with a great smile. "Did you sneak onto this boat . . . just for me? You do know you just threw away your position as Head Knight, don't you?" Then he took the other oar and started rowing, althoguh not near as good as his friend. Sasarai was definatly not used to any physical work, he was almost wore out by just rowign for a few minutes.

Percymort

Bronze Member
"Yeah.....i had to hide in were all the rotten fish are....you owe me for this" Resitch laughed. "And anyways im pretty sure the small island will be bale to hold its own until i come back, So what is this big goose chase about.....you left in quite a hurry" Resitch said still rowing the ores.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
((OOC: Harmonai is on the mainland.))

"I . . . . I was forced to leave. My father exiled me; becuase I found out his little secret. He is plannign to use Tinto and Zexion's little war to to his own advantage. He wants to strike and take over Zexion and Tinto. Although I feel there may be more to it than that. I was in my room thinking of how I could stop him. Then he sent his gaurd sin and I was immediatly sent into exile." he said as he strained to row the oars, although he was almost out of energy. "I fear I may pass out on you Resistatch. I am not near as strong as you are, nor do I have the energy. I gave that up in exchange for my magical abilaty and tactics skills." he said with slight luagh. "Well, since your with me we should reach land in about an hour."

Percymort

Bronze Member
ooc: Ok sorry

"Go to the cabin and get some rest...ill take over rowing for you....this case well be on land in 45 minutes" Resitch laughed again and took the two ores and began rowing heavily. He wasnt that shocked by the news. the king had been acting weird for quite a while.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
((OOC: Awww, Ill miss you AOD.))

"Ok." said Sasarai as he opened the door on the floor and went down. Luckily there where two bed-like mats. So he layed down on one and fell asleep instantly for he was quite tired.
Sasarai woke up about 40 minutes later. He stretched and then went back up. He saw that they where only a few yards away from the shore. "Ah, good job Resustatch, you are the strongest man I have ever meet. I do feel awefull though, becuase I was sleepign whiel you where up here doign all the work." Then he sat down on a crossboard and took the other oar and started rowing to help his dear friend.

Percymort

Bronze Member
"Dont worry Sasarai...you are a prince afterall...." Resitch laughed then heard loud sounds. About 3 warships with the Holy Harmonia symbol on it were coming behind them. They travveled fast and soon caught up with them. Land was well in sight and the Warships docked fast.
Resitch looked on as his boat went into por 5 minutes later.
"Wonder what they were up to.....?" Resitch said coldly.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
"Oh no. This cannot be good. My father must have decided to invade Obel. Quike! We must help them! They will say that thy are on a mission and that they need to purchase supplys or something. We have to go tell the king! But, we cannot let them see we are here. My father must not have known wich Island I was going to be exiled to. He probably thought it was Mordo Island." said Sasarai as he looked at the warships.
Once the boat got to the dock Sasarai threw some old, peasant's clothes on that he found underneath. Then he whisperd to Resistitch, "Let's go into the forest. I cannot let anbody who I am."

((OOC: Thsi woudl be a great part for Cloud's Shadow. But he sint online. I did PM him thoough.))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back