• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XIV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

afrobutt

Silver Member
re: Final Fantasy XIV - "

because the 360 is a dirty woman

you keep away from that girl you hear

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

PS3 just seems to lack some of the killer exlusives that 360 has, IMO. I personally don't mind it being on 360, however. I'd just be that bit happeir if it stayed PS3.

Plus Microsoft just seems to be big money whores to me, grabbing any and every half-decent game they can.

Rostir

The PS3 is getting many games this year. Although the XBOX 360 is known to completely snatch exclusives from the PS3 like no tomorrow, I could understand why this could be nerve racking.

S

Shadow Soldier

Am I the only one who remembers Sony getting Bioshock? Even after it was exclusive and on the box it says "Only on Xbox 360"..? Sony isn't innocent either.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE

We'll see how FFXIII does on the 360, first. Judging on E3, the visuals/graphics are slightly less decent than the PS3 version. Now there's just the matter of space. If the game doesn't do well on the 360, FFXIV will probably stay where it is, at least during this generation.

Rostir

The multiple disc bonanza might not be a problem considering HDD installation.

Does the 360 really have noticeably inferior graphics?

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

do you guys have stock or jobs in Microsoft or Sony? If not then why does it matter if it goes to both consoles? You still get the game either way.

And XIV is also going to Windows PC....

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

∞;4021136 said:
PS3 just seems to lack some of the killer exlusives that 360 has, IMO. I personally don't mind it being on 360, however. I'd just be that bit happeir if it stayed PS3.

Plus Microsoft just seems to be big money whores to me, grabbing any and every half-decent game they can.

Last time I checked Sony had better line up. and how BioShock, NG2 etc, I'm sure Sony had check :)?

Why aren't you happy? I like how MS and Sony try and get 3rd party titles that are said to be for htis system only. That menas there trying to make there fans happy.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Who cares about this stupid console war? What I am worried about is that they already announced this when they haven't even released FFXIII anywhere on the world. It is kind of depressing, even if it is another team because of the fact that it is an online game. Not to mention that they announced it for 2010, the same year for FFXIII which seems kind of.....retarded.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

I don't get what you mean, is your concern about both being out at the same time and fans having to make the decision to buy XVI or XIII or something else?

FFXIII release shouldn't be affected by XVI though. Also the quicker it's released the quicker XV will be worked on/announced/etc.

S

Shadow Soldier

I wonder if we're going to have to pay to play this, especially for us Xbox owners who are already paying for Gold..

Blueman

do you guys have stock or jobs in Microsoft or Sony? If not then why does it matter if it goes to both consoles? You still get the game either way.

To me, I feel a Game Developer can focus more time and effort in making the product great if they don't have to worry about making it for multiple platforms.

I wonder if we're going to have to pay to play this, especially for us Xbox owners who are already paying for Gold..

Yeah, probably. Do you have a PS3?

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

Who cares about this stupid console war? What I am worried about is that they already announced this when they haven't even released FFXIII anywhere on the world. It is kind of depressing, even if it is another team because of the fact that it is an online game. Not to mention that they announced it for 2010, the same year for FFXIII which seems kind of.....retarded.
One is aimed at the MMO gamers the other is not.

Its not they will take sells form each other even if they came out the same day.

To me, I feel a Game Developer can focus more time and effort in making the product great if they don't have to worry about making it for multiple platforms.

Yeah, probably. Do you have a PS3?
Its also on PC so there not just working the PS3 version and taking a game form the PC the 360 is easy. Plus its a MMO its like its going to be like MGS4 or FFXIII. So the game can be great even if they made for the Wii as well. IF the team makes it good that is.

and it doesn't matter if has a PS3 they would still be a fee.

Idk if your like the ones GT saying it wont because PSN is free, lol.

Faris

Perfect Harmony

to be honest i wasnt that impressed by the trailer. probably just those silly flying chop stick helicopters. perhaps with more than one trailer it might grow on me.

Macabre

Gold Member

So, is it official that Final Fantasy and console war have become synonymous?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

Exclusives are doomed to disappear anyway, except for first party title. With the production cost so high, not to add the crisis having made drop of 40% the number of sold games, making exclusive titles isn't worth it for the developer.

I wouldn't be surprised if Versus XIII is the last exclusive FF for PS3. Or Sony has to pay SE enough for they take the risk, except that Microsoft has more money than Sony to waste in this kid of game.

D

The KR3W

Really... What would it really matter if it goes to the 360? The only bad thing it going to the 360 would the title being slightly delayed, who the fuck cares?

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE

Does the 360 really have noticeably inferior graphics?

Comparing the 360 demo to the PS3 demo? Yes. The former was a bit less detailed and more jagged. It could have been circumstancial, but I doubt it. I don't think it's the fault of the hardware, but the tools being used. Or maybe it was rushed for E3.

I don't really care about exclusives and the like, I'm just stating what I think is true.

Back