• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Bobjam

Awards
re: Final Fantasy XV - "A world of the Versus epic."

as much as i loved this trailer, my biggest concern is that fan's expectations are going to be higher then they were a day ago

I have been pretty hyped for this title for a long time but seeing the trailer yesterday didn't make my expectations much higher really as we have still yet to truly see this game in action in a non-trailer context so with no pre-rendered scenes to distract or confused. Until then, my expectations stay the same as before.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

There is the potential for sequels to FFXV. (from the FoFF event)

Nova

Not sure how I feel about that :/ Just sounds like more reason to give us a half-finished game.

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards

Not sure how I feel about that :/ Just sounds like more reason to give us a half-finished game.

I don't think Square would do that. Even XIII which was always conceived as part of a series had a self-contained story, albeit one with plotholes, but that's Toriyama more than anything.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

The team for FFXV is largely the same as Versus XIII, it's just much more expanded.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b

The good news is that since KH3 is now in development, that means XV is probably close to completion, since Nomura said work on KH3 wouldn't start until Versus was done. So hopefully we won't have to wait to long for XV, maybe it'll be out by summer 2014.

Bobjam

Awards

I am still surprised that we have not yet been given any kind of release window...that just makes me feel we really won't be seeing this game for another year or more at least....sigh..

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

Microsoft probably paid off Square Enix to port it, because I don't think that was in their original intent.

That's almost a guarantee, it's just too fishy that the plan had been to make VSXIII PS3 exclusive for the better part of the last decade only for plans to change right now.

Nova

That's almost a guarantee, it's just too fishy that the plan had been to make VSXIII PS3 exclusive for the better part of the last decade only for plans to change right now.

Or with SE's profits being extremely low, they need to make sure their hyped games have as much of a wider audience as possible to make that $$.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards

I am still surprised that we have not yet been given any kind of release window...that just makes me feel we really won't be seeing this game for another year or more at least....sigh..

Someone said in here that it it won't come before Q1 2014, so we have a long wait ahead of us.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

I'm a bit disappointed that Square Enix let themselves be bought like that. Microsoft is a disgrace to the gaming community at the moment. But whatever, if the Xbox 360 sales of XIII and XIII-2 are any indication future Xbox One ports from Square Enix will fail to meet their sales targets. Xbox One will definitely bomb in Japan and quite possibly Europe as well.

My biggest fear is that they're going to dumb down either KH III or FF XV to make them as identical as possible. I want the full intended experience on the PS4 and if the Xbox One can't handle it, then they will have to do with an inferior port. It should be as simple as that.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards

"• Final Fantasy XV has action-oriented gameplay, but that doesn’t mean it will be that way for FFXVI."

there's hope for SE yet!

"• Sequels to Final Fantasy XV could happen, like Final Fantasy XIII."

oh wait....

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Noctis Returns: Final Fantasy XV

I'm just interested in seeing that extended gameplay footage! The twitter said that we will get to see it later. It has the old trailer theme, and it has a fight against the Behemoth remade for the PS4. It sounds amazing.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

whether or not i want a sequel to ff15 depends on how much i like ff15, and if i want to explore more of the ff15 universe

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards

yeah we really don't need sequels unless it's final fantasy tactics 2 which i hope is announced later

yeah final fantas y tactics 2: this tiem it's personal

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

I'm a bit disappointed that Square Enix let themselves be bought like that. Microsoft is a disgrace to the gaming community at the moment. But whatever, if the Xbox 360 sales of XIII and XIII-2 are any indication future Xbox One ports from Square Enix will fail to meet their sales targets. Xbox One will definitely bomb in Japan and quite possibly Europe as well.

My biggest fear is that they're going to dumb down either KH III or FF XV to make them as identical as possible. I want the full intended experience on the PS4 and if the Xbox One can't handle it, then they will have to do with an inferior port. It should be as simple as that.

Totally agree!! I wouldn't mind if the PS4 got some graphical extras :D

Or KH3 Final Mix would be a complete PS4 exclusive :p

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

[video=youtube;DDucrHWAFdk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDucrHWAFdk[/video]

Same trailer, just released on the square enix's channel in glorious quality.

Back