• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I think the addition of the starscourged kings of yore is the bigger question mark. They feel tacked on just to have some more boss battles in the final dungeon, and it's never quite explained how Ardyn managed to trap them like that (whereas the game does explain Ifrit).
Those could just be the statues from Kingsglaive reduced to life size for the sake of processing power, and accomodation.
So I played through the crossover event with FFXIV and I tell you what, it's amazing if you've played ffxiv. There's so many little things they put in.

Especially if anyone's done tank grind parties to get those mounts, it's depressing that you have to actually grind her over and over to get the weapons.

But

We need to bring something to the table and discuss.

Dat miqo'te outfit of Noct's.

Going to the present with it on legit made me need to leave the room, I could not handle it. I about died.
The game does better with outer lore than it does with its own history.
Lol when your director decides to leave a project and leaves a bunch of DLC unfinished. Big Oof.
It was not Tabata's decision to cut the DLC. It was the management's due to the loss the foundation of the Luminious Studio caused.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Dat miqo'te outfit of Noct's.

Nekotis ftw:

CYXV4qu.gif

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Please, take my money so that you can recoup to make us more paid DLC extraneous from your skeletal game. Meanwhile, f world hunger. Hard LOL.

I reeled in the trophies for vanilla Comrades a couple weeks ago though. Hoping to play the standalone with some of you folks! <3

Last edited:

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Please, take my money so that you can make recoup to make us more paid DLC extraneous from your skeletal game. Meanwhile, f world hunger. Hard LOL.

I reeled in the trophies for vanilla Comrades a couple weeks ago though. Hoping to play the standalone with some of you folks! <3

I've been looking for an excuse to play Comrades. Is the standalone exactly the same as the one accessed from XV? I want to k now if I need to keep it downloaded. My PSN (if that's what you play on) is the same as my username!

Pokie

Why give money to a rich and successful company when you could give that money to the poor or homeless this Christmas? I get that you love this game, but, I don't think SE needs it all that much.

Rydgea

Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I've been looking for an excuse to play Comrades. Is the standalone exactly the same as the one accessed from XV? I want to k now if I need to keep it downloaded. My PSN (if that's what you play on) is the same as my username!

Since the release of the standalone, If you've logged out of your Comrades game from within FFXV, you aren't going to be able to play it anymore. You can still access your old photos from there, however. Everything else should carry over into the standalone. There's some new content, but I can't vouch for how substantial it is.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Just defeated Ardyn and Ravus on the new Standalone Comrades mission. I ended up with a really competent group for that fight honestly and we made quick work of the fight.

I have every trophy on the standalone expansion as well now- except for ONE. The damn Kenny Crow trophy. I'm amazed I got all of the new Bonus Bosses done before I ended up doing that again.

The nice thing is this trophy list is SUPER quick and easy to complete if you did the original list in the base game, all of the tedious stuff just auto unlocks and it's nice.

EDIT: Just got the Kenny Crow trophy. I now have 100% Comrades trophies in the base game and in the standalone expansion, and it feels awesome to have that done. It was a race against the clock with the original, but it's great just having this one wrapped up so soon also (for now that is, unless they decide to add more trophies down the line). Glad this was mainly just taking on a slew of new bosses and being able to call it rather than the same tedium as before.

Last edited:

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Welcome to the club. You know, the funny thing is that his name isn't even Kenny. It's Jetty. He owns the Kenny Crow franchise, but somehow everyone on the internet has ended up calling him Kenny xD

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to the club. You know, the funny thing is that his name isn't even Kenny. It's Jetty. He owns the Kenny Crow franchise, but somehow everyone on the internet has ended up calling him Kenny xD

Haha, I knew his name wasn't Kenny, but still fall into doing that somehow.

Rydgea

Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I guess I just got lucky nabbing him so early in the in-game build. There were dedicated FAQs for getting that trophy I'm glad I didn't have to follow. I think I got everyone (I'll have to check my dishes in the main game) racing towards the other trophies. I don't think I ever got Cid's 30% buff though, just his 20% and never his 10% either, oddly (thankfully).

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
He's the most likely to show up if no one picks up any ingredients before or during the mission.

Rydgea

Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I didn't get him a lot, just early. The more I researched, the more I thought this was going to be troublesome, because I had only played with AI, and they (should) pick up ingredients by default. I can't remember a time they didn't have any on that post-mission screen.

PS. I got my PS Plus code today, so hopefully I can show off my skillz ability to spam healing sigil.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Honestly, Episode Luna would probably just be a walking simulator.

But the fleshing out of Luna as human being and not some goddess would have been incredible
I spent 30 mins with sarah in the dlc and she already feels like a better female lead and better chemistry with noctis
I feel that he likes her as her for her when with Luna, sure they were childhood friends but there som much pressure for him to not be be intrested would make him look even more selfish and bratty then he is

Hunting spirits fighting zombie soildiers with would Ice fairy and dog thats an adventure I want

Sdog

Awards
[video=youtube;8yOOF8AKQbw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yOOF8AKQbw[/video]

Back