• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
.......I hadn't even thought of that.....
Square supposedly made this final batch of expansion after confirming they would stop working on the game after releasing Episode Ardyn. So it gets saltier: they sat on this expansion until the game was released for the Stadia.

Or to be the Devil's Advocate: Google made the approach and they decided to make the expansion, seeing as how Luminious Studios is busy with...? (lol).

Honestly, I hope they release this Stadia content for the rest of the consoles, maybe a couple of months down the line.

...or on the eventful PS5 Remaster.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Well, I thought FINAL FANTASY XV died alongside the Line of Lucis, buuut...

86904d23f05b9bec9bbfc23d68202d5321621c96.gif

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
As for the setting, it is set in a parallel world of Final Fantasy XV.
Interesting they are already going this route. Maybe one day they give fans what they want - Final Fantasy Versus XIII

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Watch this come out before the XI mobile.

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Interesting they are already going this route. Maybe one day they give fans what they want - Final Fantasy Versus XIII
The closest we might get is a remake of FFXV with more Versus elements incorporated into it.
Watch this come out before the XI mobile.
Is this a thing? I also read they wanted to do an offline version.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Is this a thing? I also read they wanted to do an offline version.

Announced in 2015 for release in 2016. Still not out.

U.N. Owen

Awards
So let me get this straight: they're going to build a mobile game, an MMORPG at that, but they're not going to adapt Dawn of the Fabula Nova Crystallis with a Hint of Final Fantasy VI Self-Plagarism?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Announced in 2015 for release in 2016. Still not out.
This is my bet on what happened:
* They outsourced to the Korean company;
* Korean company took a lot of time and accomplished nothing;
* Square tried rescuing the project, but they got trainwrecked with a lot of internal projects.

I'm willing to bet the project is alive, they might have some meetings once or twice a month, but still haven't given it the full force.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
A heads up: FFXV will be on XBox Gamepass starting Feb 6th. Seems to be the base version.

OneDandelion

Awards
Just beat this game a few weeks ago. Story was great, Ardyn is one of the greatest villains in FF in my opinion.

That being said, the gameplay was complete disjointed garbage. Luckily I got the game for cheap and powered through it without spending too much time on the sidequests or reading unimportant dialogue. FFXV is just another example of SE's inability to make RPGs these days... I still enjoyed it more than FF7R but obviously that opinion is pretty unpopular on the internet

The fact that they canceled the Luna/Noctis DLC is mind boggling to me too, considering it was the only DLC the game actually needed. All of the other DLC was completely mediocre, I can't imagine paying $5 a pop for DLC that was 1 hour long a piece. The Ardyn DLC was great though.

There is a book coming out "The dawn of the future" that will be release June 14th. I preordered this one because I actually enjoyed the story, once again this is another story driven SE game that would have been better as a movie/anime/book. And yes, I do think the anime and movie side stories were done better than the game.

Back