• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bhk892

Where did you get yours, Do you have to be in the world that never was, Any suggestions on where to get mine.

I have been going to twighlights view, then driving, not getting final, and then leaving to world map, and repeating, FOR AN HOUR. Please give me hints or help or tips or anything, but im sick of driving, and being dissapointed.

THE_UNKNOWNS

well first make sure you are using at least 5 drives, i did 3 then read that you have to have at least 5 drives when u change.

edit: and i think you have to have seen the sora vs. roxas fight but i think you already should have.

bhk892

What do you mean, I have 6 bars, and im turning into master form, and i have been told final form will randomly appear.

bhk892

THE_UNKNOWNS said:
well first make sure you are using at least 5 drives, i did 3 then read that you have to have at least 5 drives when u change.

edit: and i think you have to have seen the sora vs. roxas fight but i think you already should have.

I did, and have been driving till im blue in the face

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
you get it when
Spoiler Spoiler Show
i think you need 5 drive bars too, and actually i lost to a boss over 50 times and it appeared, then dissapeared and appeared when
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back