• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix+ Cover Released!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Red

betch.
I really love the cover, it has stuff from KH2 and that little bit in the back of Sora and Riku in their old clothes. and sora is smiling!

Lady Aino

This looks amazing
I hope they release it on time and in the States
I think I'd cry if they didn't send it our way

AngelHeart15

There is a very good chance that it will be released in the U.S. regardless of the fact that they never released Kingdom Hearts Final Mix outside of Japan. It could of been that they didn't know how much of a success it would have been (since it was only part one) but by looking at the statistics of how many copies of the Kingdom Hearts series (Kh I, II, COM) were sold in America compared to Japan, the profit they made from the U.S. gives us a high possibility of getting hold of it in order for them to recieve even more money (especially since they are showing us so many teasers and giving us somewhat doubt...). Also, there are some sources saying that we can expect a release date in the states sometime this fall (according to ELECTRONIC GAMING MONTHLY 1UP.COM) I guess all we can do is cross our fingers and hope for the best.

TepidShark

Awards
There is a very good chance that it will be released in the U.S. regardless of the fact that they never released Kingdom Hearts Final Mix outside of Japan. It could of been that they didn't know how much of a success it would have been (since it was only part one) but by looking at the statistics of how many copies of the Kingdom Hearts series (Kh I, II, COM) were sold in America compared to Japan, the profit they made from the U.S. gives us a high possibility of getting hold of it in order for them to recieve even more money (especially since they are showing us so many teasers and giving us somewhat doubt...). Also, there are some sources saying that we can expect a release date in the states sometime this fall (according to ELECTRONIC GAMING MONTHLY 1UP.COM) I guess all we can do is cross our fingers and hope for the best.

You have a point there. I mean the American version of the original Kingdom Hearts was released in September of 2002 and original's Final Mix was released in December of 2002 in Japan. That might have not been enough time to measure sales of the American version.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I really don't like the cover. It sucks.

I made this in photoshop just about in the last hour.

I'd like it where the front was like this:

And you flip it on the back and it's like this:

At least that's how I'd have it.

The real cover sucks :/

Last edited:

Sora'sOtherSide

Lol why are they sitting on poles.

This cover sucks. It's too plain, the poles make no sense. The only thing that might save it's unoriginality is if it is holographic

Why are they all sitting on that big thing on the cover of KHII? :p I could easily say that your version of the cover is too plain. "They're all just standing there."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back