• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final mix differences

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

x-knight

What are the differrences between Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts Final mix

Since i only no a little bit about final mix can ppl post:

1. The differences betwen both games like plot and cinimatics sequences?
endings?

IF THERE A MAJOR SPOILERS PLEASE DONT POST THEM
minor ones are ok

2.Stuff that only happens/can only get in Final mix

3.what is the purpose of Final mix

EdSquareCat

purpose of final mix.... well the U.S. got those 3 extra bosses wen japan didnt... and they wanted some extra stuff too so they made final mix....

A

Audo

Again EdSquareCat dont triple post, Use the Edit button!
When KH was released in the US we got 4 optional bosses (Phantom,Kurt Zisa,Sepiroth and the Ice Titan) when the people in Japan heard about this they got mad so they released KH:Final Mix.
Final Mix has a bunch of extra things.
-They got the 4 Extra bosses we have
-They got new Keyblades
-They got New Abilities
-there was at least one new heartless in every world.
-3 new Ansem Reports
-They got to battle the EM which was the first member of the Organization ever seen.
-They got to see a clip called the 'Showdown of Fate' this clip was a battle seen of Sepiroth and Cloud
-They got to do Gummy Ship Missions
-and they got about 3-4 new movie cutscences Like When Riku is in the world of darkness, When Riku arrives at HB, Sora's Memories and another one I believe

I might have forgotten something but I hope this helps!

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
I think you said it all, but unless you're counting the cutscene with the EM and Sora's Memories, I think there's only 4 new cutscenes. And the heartless are colored differently, and Final Mix has 3 diffuculty modes, and they're like Normal, Expert, and Pride.

Last edited:

riku_124

Website
swordofheart.proboards27.com
i declare we wage war on japan untill they decide to remake FM for us US people because we have resorces that can kick their ass's so lets kick them till they give us what we want

~locke~

(locke is a inside joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back