• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix exclusive tracks now on YouTube

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Re: BBSFM New Music Tracks are on Youtube.

So "Hunter of the Dark" is actually the boss theme for Secret Episode's boss and it sounds like a mix of "Darkness of the Unknown" and "Forze De Male" so I guess this confirms Red Eyed thing is actually some part of Xehanort.

Ikkin

Bronze Member

Not sure if this was already posted, but:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

The tracks are good, but Hunter of the Dark absolutely steals the show... just listen for yourself.

Pretty sure the one they list as "Hunter of the Dark" is really "Forze Dell'Oscurita," because it's totally Xemnas-music, lol. But it's still awesome. The other one is pretty cool too, in the "switches from creepy and somewhat understated to epic" sense -- it feels like an extension to the other Realm of Darkness music somehow.

It's actually pretty impressive how easy to tell which secret boss's music is which. "Master, Tell Me The Truth" has a lot of the Land of Departure's battle theme in it, even if it's a lot more epic.

"Night in a Dark Dream" is really pretty, though. Very understated compared to the Xemnas-music, but very fitting for the Realm of Darkness -- tragic and unsettling at the same time. Though there's something familiar about it...

LordPhantomhive

Awards

Wow Yoko is amazing as usual. Love all of them especially Hunter of the Dark and Forze Dell'Oscurita.

Last edited:

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Hunter of The Dark and Forze Dell'Oscurita both are amazing... O_O <3333333333333333333333

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Hunter of the Dark is some pretty awesome sh!t xD gives it that old KH feel

Forze Dell'Oscurita is just beauty.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Re: Birth by Sleep Final Mix Exclusive Tracks

I like them all a lot, but the 1st and last aren't my favorites, but they are still decent. These tracks do however sound awfully sad.

LordPhantomhive

Awards

Actually on second thought I am not a huge fan of that Monstrous Monstro remix. I like it when it was faster pace in KH1.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Actually on second thought I am not a huge fan of that Monstrous Monstro remix. I like it when it was faster pace in KH1.
A normal battle theme just doesn't cut it with a boss like that. They should've gone with The Encounter.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

So "Hunter of the Dark" is actually the boss theme for Secret Episode's boss and it sounds like a mix of "Darkness of the Unknown" and "Forze De Male" so I guess this confirms Red Eyed thing is actually some part of Xehanort.

ITS GANONZORT

if your a fan of zelda you'll get it lol
if you see the commercial for bbs fm on the front page, theres a clip with the boss
its only a second long or so
but hes some form of beast

Crystal

Silver Member

I love those tracks espcially Forze Dell'Oscurita, it looks like the mixing up of Xemnas' battle theme and Ansem SoD' too.
And Hunter of the Dark, it could be the theme for battle between Aqua and red-eyed thingy.

Absent axel

What does that beast have a connection to anyway, i seriously hope he isnt some form of vanitas/xehanort/sora/captain hook whatever.

I hope he is something new other then VANTIAS RETURNS IN FORM OF A BEAST WOAHHHHHH and the like.

Crystal

Silver Member

^ The "beasts" you mean is red-eyed thingy?
I just doubt that he has something to do with Ansem SoD? xD
I don't know whether is Vanitas or not because it may be a possibility that he is wandering in the RoD.

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;

Not sure if this was already posted, but:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

The tracks are good, but Hunter of the Dark absolutely steals the show... just listen for yourself.

Aww....Forze Dell'Oscurita is cool!!! xD I love how it combined "Darkness of the unknown" in it. And the "Hunter of the Dark".. So it is going to be awesome boss with awesome music? xD
"Night in the Dark Realm" seem like a painful theme D: but it still nice :D

^ The "beasts" you mean is red-eyed thingy?
I just doubt that he has something to do with Ansem SoD? xD
I don't know whether is Vanitas or not because it may be a possibility that he is wandering in the RoD.

I hope so. In the secret ending, something ran towards Aqua, it seem like it was the red eyes thing

Crystal

Silver Member

Aww....Forze Dell'Oscurita is cool!!! xD I love how it combined "Darkness of the unknown" in it. And the "Hunter of the Dark".. So it is going to be awesome boss with awesome music? xD
"Night in the Dark Realm" seem like a painful theme D: but it still nice :D

Yeah it was painful and lone theme for Aqua D:
I hope so. In the secret ending, something ran towards Aqua, it seem like it was the red eyes thing

Yeah. Can't wait to see what is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back