• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix+ to Europe?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
*grin* That's what my player's guide will be for...even though I *think* they switched the Ori and Ori+ images.

And, of course, I won't be able to figure out the new items' names without some work.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
But I digress. Another thing in our favor is quite possibly the voice acting. They don't really need new voice actors...and the text isn't too terribly hard to translate. (For the most part...only new translations are prompts for ES and Org. XIII battles...and new cutscenes.)

<.< That said, we should be able to turn off text in cutscenes.

thats why i think they WILL ring it to the US.

1.Both verisons are exactly the same, unlike Jap. and Eng. Kingdom Hearts.

2.All they have to do is change the subtitles and words to english.

Also, there is a HUGE factor why i think its defintly coming out, why would they lave the voices out of the new cutscnes, unlike the oringnal? I think (if u all remeber on kh network news) that the surprise square is going to annoce at the party is going to be that they are going to lanch it world wide. They stated it wasnt going to be the kh project and kh 3 wouldnt be tlaked about for awile, what else could it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back